According to Gamasutra, Pokemon Black & White dominated United Kingdom sales charts last week with Pokemon White selling 13,000 more cartridges than Pokemon Black.
Pokemon White has moved to second place in the contest of fastest-selling DS titles, behind Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box. Combined, Black and White is Nintendo’s 3rd largest UK launch.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Pokemon White Version (Nintendo)
2. Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo)
3. Fight Night Champion (Electronic Arts)
4. Bulletstorm (Electronic Arts)
5. Killzone 3 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
7. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
8. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
9. Dead Space 2 (Electronic Arts)
10. Wii Party (Nintendo)