The Pokemon fandom is now booming with activity after the announcement of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. Forums and websites all around the web have been blazing this topic. Some of us may have already decided our starter and the game we’re going to pick. Here are some pie charts on data gathered by yours truly from around the web!
A poll was held to determine the popularity of each game on PE2K. A staggering 75% stated they were planning on purchasing Pokemon Y, while the other 25% had decided on X.
Another poll was held on the forum to determine which starter was most popular. The flaming choice at 55.56% was Fennekin. Following that little fox Pokemon was Chespin. 33.33% had favored it. Last, and apparently least, was Froakie. Only one voter chose Froakie in the poll.
Now moving on to outside of PE2K, the favored choice still remained Fennekin. In a different turn, Froakie was the next favored starter, with Chespin placing last.
In conclusion, I evaluated the favored game choice. As on the fabulous PE2K Forums, Pokemon Y held a staggering amount with a little over half the tallies. Pokemon X took the rest, with few users saying they’d rather not have either game.
Keep checking PE2K for breaking news on the new Generation VI games!