PDA

View Full Version : What Game have you Re-played the Most?

MYSTRY MEW
08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Well?

For me, it'd probably have to be Sly Cooper 2, i've played it through about 5 times. It would be closely followed by Super Mario Galaxy and/or Sunshine.

Ridley
08-09-2009, 05:46 PM
The Game.

I've lost at least four hundred times so far.

Charbok
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
For me the title goes to Resident Evil 4, hands down. I replayed that game's single player 22 times (according to the game) plus once on Pro difficulty, then all the hours I put into Mercenary mode.

Ayotui
08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
i think it would have to be pokemon crystal i replayed it like 10 times when it came out and now i played through i another time.

karmachameleon
08-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Either Super Mario World or Super Mario 64. Pokemon games are up there too.

Tombi
08-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Riptos Rage.

For the win.

Lusankya
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2

Dr Scott
08-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Hmmm. Probably KOTOR, I've beaten that game so many times ...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance deserves a shout out too, I've played that a few times over. And Madden / NBA 2K9, but I don't know if you technically call that replaying ...

The Burmy
08-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Resident Evil 4

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Spiderman: Friend or Foe

-Pichu Boy-
08-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Ehh... probably my Ratchet and Clank games xD I still get nostalgia when I go through them.

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I beat Metal Gear Solid 4 about 11 times to get everything.

I finished EVERYTHING IN OBLIVION about three times, which is a good 100 hours atleast.

I usually dont replay games that often, I just keep playing and accumulate a lot of hours unless it's really linear like Metal Gear or Resident Evil.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
08-09-2009, 07:18 PM
This is hard to decide, but probably Pokemon Silver.

fullmetal
08-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Megaman X, its my favorite game of all time.

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Super Mario Bros 3 + Duckhunt on the NES.
Yea, I was that crazy about that game...

Kaoru
08-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Definitely would have to be Pokemon Pearl.

Gokudera-Kun
08-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm with Hif on Metal Gear Solid 4.

MGS4 - 7 times
inFAMOUS - 3 times
Persona 4 - 3 times

Exlcuding inFAMOUS, they all have the handy New Game+ Feature.

Seawolf
08-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Hmmm. Probably KOTOR, I've beaten that game so many times ...

Same here. I think I actually managed to play as all the class combinations.

Pokemon Blue and Mass Effect are pretty high up on my list as well.

Pokemon_Ron
08-10-2009, 12:07 AM
i would have to say Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time

Winter
08-10-2009, 01:34 AM
The World Ends With You- It's addicting and once you beat the game you have extars to collect and a final boss to beat. Still working on it.

Dr Robotnik
08-10-2009, 02:31 AM
I'd have to say Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Can't beat the classics. and if you want a list of times, probably somewhere in the ninteys for the number of times I've beat it (barely)

Sloddikus
08-10-2009, 02:45 AM
Mega Man 6.

I've probably beaten it at least 30 times.

CandleJack
08-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Metal Slug 2.

Because it's my favorite game of all time, and because it's only about 6 missions long. Insanely fun, though.

George Jefferson
08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
King of Fighters 98 on NeoGeo.

****'s been so played ever since 2000.

Fossil Fusion
08-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3. I always pick this up in my spare time no matter if I've completed most of it. I enjoy it so much best PSP out there for me.

I used to play Rival Schools 2 on Dreamcast when I still had it set up.

Micro Maniacs for the PS1 I used to play that alot in my spare time.

Those are off the top of my head. Enjoyable underrated games :P

EmBreon
08-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Well... Re-play wise, it'd have to be Fable II. I think I've beaten it 7 different times with a fat character, a skinny character, a male character, a female character, a prostitute, a gothic character, an evil character, a good character, a body-builder, a hermaphrodite, and a mormon.

Time-wise, I'd say Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Focal
08-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Brit134444
08-15-2009, 08:20 PM
I have played Mario and Luigi:Superstar Saga 5 times.

-Holland-
08-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Chrono Trigger. I've probably played it fully through about 15 or 16 times since 1997. The only other thing that comes close is probably Viewtiful Joe, and that was about 6 times (4 for every difficulty, and then one more with Alastor on V-Rated, and then again with Captain Blue on Ultra-V).

Game Over
08-16-2009, 06:14 PM
I have played both inFamous and Mass Effect a few times through.

Ironshell Blastoise
08-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Jesus, I must have played Pokemon Blue Version over... 40 times. I've beaten The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time maybe 25+ times. Other than that, I don't replay many games, sadly. Most games lately don't have replay value.

Oh oh oh! I played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 5 times, and got over 500 total hours of gameplay in it. Hardcore!

Cucumber
08-22-2009, 02:15 AM
Guitar Hero 2. Ive replayed the entire career so many times that I don't even like half the songs on that game anymore.

Ryenne
08-22-2009, 02:29 AM
All the Zelda games I've beaten I replay almost like 941920571000 times and when I was a kid I replayed Sapphire version like even more than that. @__@

Grassy_Aggron
08-22-2009, 02:48 AM
Digimon World: Dawn. Nice plot, and hard bosses.

Although, Shadow the Hedgehog, although I haven't played it in a while, deserves a shout. Just to unlock the final story, I had to go through the game 10 times, taking a different route to get to a "false" final boss @.@

Lol, I've failed to blow up anything as much as I did in that. And I have yet to whack anyone with a lamp/stop sign since then either XD "You're life stops here, alien!"

Can't believe I didn't say that whenever I did that 0o

Young Blaziken
08-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Hmm...I would have to say first place is Zelda: Twilight Princess which I've replayed about 6 or 7 times...I can't remember...

Then Second place is Pokemon Gold which I've restarted at least four time =3

Sequentio
08-22-2009, 04:09 AM
The game I've re-played the most would have to be Tales of Symphonia. :cool:

scubasteveE
08-22-2009, 05:43 AM
The original super smash bros. I didn't own it, but I went to my friends house just to play that game. I beat it so many times.

Also: twisted metal 2, elite beat agents, and tekken 3.

Sight of the Stars
08-22-2009, 06:06 AM
Actually, it's a GameBoy Advanced Game based off of the Dreamworks movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. It was pretty easy, but I loved the movie,a dn beat the game eighteen times count. Yeah, I was that bored.

CrazyTrainer
08-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Pokemon you know how many times I started all in one game 20. In all the games I ever had maybe 100.

Vaughn
08-22-2009, 10:55 PM
I replayed Sapphire more than five times.

TayyabX
08-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Spyro series. Spyro the Dragon, Spyro: Ripto's Rage and Spyro: Year of the Dragon to be more descriptive.

I luv tem. Except, my brothers destroyed all three, but I still have an extra copy of the YOTD. They deleted my save, but I have another save on my PS2 M. Card, which I coincidently copied to my PS1 M. Card today. I have 117% back, but no proof of my 100k+ skateboard sk1llz. <3

Ironshell Blastoise
08-22-2009, 11:12 PM
HOLY CRAP DUDE I FORGOT.

The original Super Smash Brothers, holy crap, I was in like 5th grade o.0 I beat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Brit134444
08-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Paper Mario, The Thousand Year is in second with 4 times!

Spectacular14
08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Need For Speed Carbon for xbox360, and Perfect Dark for nintendo64.

Master Aqua
08-23-2009, 12:17 PM
little big adventure 2 followed by little big adventure then by digimon world 2003/3

Poltergeist
08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Ratchet and Clank and Pokemon are the only two series I can replay over and over and still enjoy them as much as the first time I played it.

The Burmy
08-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Ratchet: Deadlocked

You won't believe how many times I'ved played this..

George Jefferson
08-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Mario Party. God bless that unfair rotate the analog stick shtick.

Poltergeist
08-27-2009, 09:55 PM

You won't believe how many times I'ved played this..

Heck yeah, this game is awesome! It was rated the weakest out of all the games in the series, and while I admit that overall it is lacking compared to the rest it is still definetly one of the most addicting of the bunch.

Sleepy Sheep
08-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I've completed the whole thing about seven times. Just replayed it over the summer, in fact.

Spectacular14
08-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Pac Man World for xbox 360

Fierce Deity
08-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I've completed the whole thing about seven times. Just replayed it over the summer, in fact.

You are officially made of win.

I've been on a Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask phase lately, and MY DOCTOR SAYS IT'S AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION.

Cybernetic Ghost
08-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Not sure. RE4, MGS2 or OoT probably. Or FFX.

Megiddo Flame
08-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk.

Jazmine Marie
09-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I think I seriously love this game. <3

Dragoness
09-02-2009, 08:34 PM
FFX-2. Love it! One of tha best Final Fantasy game

Iceraver101
09-03-2009, 03:35 AM

Coincidently the two games I played the most are

The Legend of Dragoon and FFX:P.

The other FF are after these:P.

GreenRampage
09-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Mario Party. God bless that unfair rotate the analog stick shtick.

Yes. My entire family has blisters covering their palms still from when we used to play this game >>

Other than that which really doesn't count i guess a Pokemon game or one of those Megaman Battle Network games would be up there. If its most time spent over all though it'd probably be Super Mario 64 or Sonic Adventure Battle 2 though I've only beaten them a few times

caldavstink
09-03-2009, 07:33 AM
according to my Xfire profile i have played around 98 hours of SPORE™ although i got that game before Xfire...

George Jefferson
09-03-2009, 06:55 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha... Yeah.

Peace Buyer
09-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Halo 3, over 900 hours playing it.

Bumblebee16
09-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk.

I've replayed Dawn a couple of times, just got through beating it again the other day :)

Spartan MK-6
09-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Halo 2. Since the day it was released until the day that Halo 3 was released, I replayed the campaign over and over and over. (I didnt have xbox live until I got Halo 3)

jeebus4life
09-10-2009, 03:57 AM
The game I have replayed the most is probably Harvest Moon.

Stardy
09-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Gears Of War 2 probably.
Since I got it about... whenever (three months?) ago, I've played it everyday since then. Mostly campaign mode, sometimes multiplayer against my brother, but no XBOX Live limits what I can do and stuff though.

I still get sad over Carmines death. D:

KantoChamp46
09-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Hmm... well, Pokemon Leaf Green is definitely high up on the list of common replays. But I've also replayed Zelda Ocarina of Time quite a number of times, and both Golden Sun games... I like me my GBA :) Ogre Battle 64 is a game I have only beat once, but have restarted and gotten very far on many, many times. And I've deleted my Super Smash Bros. Melee data too many times (only about half of those on accident lol), does that count? =P Yeah... lots of replays. I don't buy new games very often, so I get "stuck" with games I already own. Good thing I'm "stuck" with lots of games that I love and that last a long time. :)

The Maple Syrup Baptist
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I have no idea if I said this already in this threat and I don't care if I did:

I beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune six times, three before the Trophy patch and three after, earning the Platinum. I adore that game and loved all six plays.

Neo Emolga
09-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Without a doubt, Duke Nukem 3D on the N64. God knows how many hours were spilled into the game.

The attitude, the humor, the action, the destruction, the weapons, and the settings made that game epic. Its a shame Duke Nukem Forever took so long only to be scrapped.

Runner up would probably be Goldeneye 64, for reasons I'm sure most people know about.

!CeMAn
10-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Runner up would probably be Goldeneye 64, for reasons I'm sure most people know about.
Straight UP.

Good question though!
I'm just gonna list off games i've loved enough to play over and over, some in different ways each time, some for reasons like Goldeneye and some just because they're fun as hell:

The Legend of Zelda(NES)
Mega Man 2(NES)
Star Fox 64 - probably the biggest one
Super Mario All Stars(SNES), Mario Party(pick one), Mario Kart DD(GC)
Chrono Trigger(SNES)
Street Fighter 2(SNES)
Pokemon, of course(RBY/GSC)

Wow, i really am an old skool kid, eh??

Mr Shmek
10-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Well it would probably be Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2, but i have never really played a game more than once..

The Doctor
10-03-2009, 05:49 PM
I have replayed a lot of my games but I'll just put them in a list:

Jak 2
Jak 3
Jak X
Metroid Fusion (Probably Metroid Fusion)
Metroid Zero Mission
Donkey Kong Country

~Darkness

Coddleflop
10-13-2009, 08:37 PM
I've played pokemon sapphire LOADS, and playe pmd blue LOADS
But i've also played Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time SO many times x]

F.D.
11-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

I dunno why, I just love it. I really want a PS3, but if I got one, I'd only get the R&CF series.

Possibly in second would be... Rugrats in Paris for N64..... Don't ask.

~ Nick .

EDIT: Crap. I revived this.... Sorry.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

I dunno why, I just love it. I really want a PS3, but if I got one, I'd only get the R&CF series.

Possibly in second would be... Rugrats in Paris for N64..... Don't ask.

~ Nick .

EDIT: Crap. I revived this.... Sorry.

There are PLENTY of other awesome games on PS3, but the three R&C games are at the top of the pack for sure (three if you include the downloadable Quest For Booty).

Up Your Arsenal is fantastic. A bit shorter than the others in terms of story, but longer overall because the gameplay is so refined that multiple plays are sheer joy.

Ironically, I came here to post about R&CF:ACIT on PS3. I just beat it and it's incredible, and I'll be playing through it at least two more times (Challenge Mode and Hard Difficulty) to get Platinum, and however many more times I need to get all the Skill Points and unlock everything. The gameplay is just so addictive. It's like crack!

Also @ Darkness: Good pics dude. Jak II and 3 are two of the best Action/Adventure/Platforming games you'll ever play, and the stories and humor are some of the best in gaming. =)

Enkaku_Kumori
11-18-2009, 01:14 AM
My most played would be Secret of Mana for the old SNES, old school games ftw! I remember first playing that when I was five, and I've plaed it so many times that I no longer need to read the walkthrough (not because I lost it btw) I have the thing memorized.

A close second would be Ratchet Deadlocked, because that game is super fast to play through and completely awesome and my favorite game for blowing s*** sky high. The creators were having a field day when they thought of Deadlock's weapons. :)

mfauz
12-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Assassins Creed i beat that game so many times its not funny i lost my x box live for like a whole summer and beat it so many times

Rapt0r
12-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Probally Pokemon Pearl .__.
Couldn't Get It How I Wanted It To Be :X

Fire Away
12-06-2009, 01:11 AM
KOTOR by far. So much of my youth was lost to that game.

sheepskinfuton
12-06-2009, 02:39 AM
I've replayed all the Pokemon games so many times its sad.

Some others include:
-The Sly Cooper games, mainly Sly 2 though I can never beat Clock-La D':
-Spyro Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon
-Tony Hawk's Underground 2, I can beat that one in a few hours
-Legend of Legaia

I really want to play Legend of Legaia now but I can't find it, I hope it didn't get thrown away. D:

Sakuya_Izayoi
12-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Me? Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force.

The Burmy
12-06-2009, 03:53 AM

Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy

Super Mario Galaxy

Deadlocked is the game I've played the most out of all three of these. Galaxy is second and J&D comes in third. I hated the sequels to J&D so I've just kept the original and played it a couple of times. It's hard to get a 100% file, but I'm working on it. Galaxy I've got 100% on and Deadlocked I just completed the game so I'm going on challenge mode and going to get everything possible on the game.

-Holland-
12-06-2009, 04:32 AM
I beat Chrono Trigger yet again a few days ago - a damn good way to waste my downtime during my lunch block at school (they gave us netbooks, but as you'd expect, all anyone ever does with them is play games). That should be about the 16th or 17th time I've done so, and the game refuses to get old. I might go back soon and do an 8th replay of the Wind Waker. That's another one that doesn't get old. = O

GallantlyGlaceon
12-10-2009, 12:37 AM
I'm not a big fan of the KH series, but I can never stop playing KHII. It's just so awesome....

-Valiant

Dylan
12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Punch Out for NES, for sure. Not the new Wii one, I've never played that. But classic Punch Out. Something that hasn't been said in 20 years: "I can't wait to get home from school and play Punch Out!"

George Jefferson
12-10-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm not a big fan of the KH series, but I can never stop playing KHII. It's just so awesome....

-Valiant
No.
Punch Out for NES, for sure. Not the new Wii one, I've never played that. But classic Punch Out. Something that hasn't been said in 20 years: "I can't wait to get home from school and play Punch Out!"

I would say it, but I don't go to school. Rather, I say, "I can't wait to get home from the casino so I can compensate my loss of my paycheck for Punch-out!"

Nothing to add to the discussion, I've already said my share.

ROXASISALIVE
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
If there is a game that i have played alot it has to be crash bandicoot. i have played it so many times on the playstation its not funny

The Doctor
12-14-2009, 01:41 AM

Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy

Super Mario Galaxy

Deadlocked is the game I've played the most out of all three of these. Galaxy is second and J&D comes in third. I hated the sequels to J&D so I've just kept the original and played it a couple of times. It's hard to get a 100% file, but I'm working on it. Galaxy I've got 100% on and Deadlocked I just completed the game so I'm going on challenge mode and going to get everything possible on the game.

Are you kidding? Jak 2 was awesome, Jak 3 was pretty cool, Jak X was alright, Jak and Daxter: The Last Frontier Why didn't Naughty Dog make this game?!

Anyways, the game I re-play the most would have to be Metroid Fusion. I just can't get tried of that game.

~Darkness

Peace Buyer
01-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I`d say Patapon dfor the psp, I got the musical beats stuck in my head and couldnt put it down.

Assassins creed 2 love the game couldnt put down for 3 months.

Stardy
01-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Assassins creed 2 love the game couldnt put down for 3 months.

It's only been out since mid November.
Just sayin'.

-Smoo-
01-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Probably pokemon Silver. Since I was 5 I played through it around 30 odd times. It was all I played back then. Now the save battery has died which sucks. I'm sure it was the first game I ever got as well.

Peace Buyer
01-07-2010, 10:35 AM
It's only been out since mid November.
Just sayin'.

lol atleast someone recognized that error kudos to you Sir!

Oggi
01-13-2010, 02:27 PM
LoZ: Link to the Past

SoE

Lighthouse

Mario 64

narrasand436
02-08-2010, 12:48 AM
mine was sonic adventure 2 battle and guitaroo man

OhMyFuzzy69
02-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Final Fantasy 7 - been though 4 diffrent copys so far

Final fantasy 10 - been though 2 copys

Mario RPG - 2 copys

Chromhounds - 3 copys

~Fuzzy

Lord Celebi
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Either Spyro: Year of the Dragon of Dark Forces 2.

Retro-Smasher
02-18-2010, 11:59 PM
I dunno, maybe Link to the past... The replay value on that game is immense. I've probably played it at least 30 times. But another contender is CoD Mw2. And one more contender, Re4 (Resident Evil 4)

CrazyTrainer
02-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Halo2 When I played my xbox. For ps2 it was dynasty warriors 4. For 360 Halo 3. For the wii it has to mario karts. Psp is ? because I'm not really sure. For ds and gba its all my pokemon games.

Shadow From The Deep
02-19-2010, 04:01 AM
I've played all of the Ratchet and Clank games a lot. Deadlocked at the most just because it was so fast but addicting at like 10. Then all of the others at like 2. These games are just so great the humor, weapons, and destruction are all amazing. Ive beaten blue countless times as well. Oh yeah and don't forget the super smash bros games.

Pokemon_Ron
02-19-2010, 04:47 AM
I gotta say Pokemon Diamond and Platinum. I've beaten each well over 5-6 times.

Professor Geoffrey
02-19-2010, 05:08 AM
I don't think I can say one game for sure, but here's a list.

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
I say... if I still had this game, I would still be playing it. It was really an amazing game to play; very addictive, and I didn't mind beating it over and over again. It was really fun to go through the best part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! story line; when Marek got involved, along with the Egyptian god cards.

Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal
I've replayed these games countless times. I don't think I'll be able to say the same for HeartGold and SoulSilver in the future, but who knows. But everything else about this game is self-explanatory; just plain addictive.

Pokémon Emerald
Well... I don't know how many times I've replayed Emerald. It's kind of funny, actually. I have two Emeralds, so that's partially the reason it's on this list. But otherwise, I just wanted more shots at the legendary Pokémon, partially because I had already migrated them to my original Pokémon Diamond, which I lost.

Other Games
Spyro: Season of Fire
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
More to be added later...

Vanity
03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
I despise replaying games, its so annoying. There's only been a few that I've ever redone, but the main one is CoD6 aka MW2.

I only did it cause' me and my mate wanted to pull off veteran plus all intel.

Vienne
03-31-2010, 05:51 AM
Probably The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I've replayed it so many times that I've lost count...and then Crystal and every Pokemon Game except Red, Silver, Yellow (only played once), LeafGreen, Ruby, Pearl, and Platinum. That's all I can really think of...

burningzepp08
03-31-2010, 07:11 AM
Fable: The Lost Chapters.

I don't know why, but i love playing through this game.

Beyourownhero
04-01-2010, 11:58 PM
I think I've replayed Halo 3: ODST and Modern Warfare 2. Both fun in my eyes. Even though most people hated ODST.

Katana Master
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I have no idea. It's probably a Spyro or Pokemon game though.

Retro-Smasher
04-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Either Ghost-Rider or Destroy all Humans for the Ps2.

~RS