PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't anyone talking about Melee! Pokemon Scramble?

Lilmitsuko
08-13-2009, 05:43 PM
I figure that no one has bought the game (seeing as how it's in Japanese), but I'm sure a FEW people at least have purchased it, myself included (but then again, I AM Japanese).

For those of you who have bought the game, what are your thoughts? Awesome game? Needs more work? What would you suggest in terms of gameplay and the "storyline"?

For my opinion, I hope they make this into a mini series, or spice it up a bit and turn it into something like SSBB, only Pokemon Brawl. XD I found the game to be cute, though the dungeons did get a bit repetitive. Recruiting is difficult; I hope they include more rules to go along with that in the future. (You know, status effect = higher friend rate)

And by the way, anyone know how to befriend those elusive eevee evolutions? I can't seem to manage grabbing Glaceon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.

:D Have fun!

Sebastien Loeb
08-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Mah, would not know I have also felt me some news on the evolutions of Eevee but I don't know whether to answer you.

Lilmitsuko
08-14-2009, 03:15 AM
Mah, would not know I have also felt me some news on the evolutions of Eevee but I don't know whether to answer you.

Okay... ^^;; Well, if you don't want to tell me that's fine.

Neon_Espeon
08-14-2009, 07:33 AM
I guess people don't really care about It because It's only In Japan at the moment.

Looks pretty Interesting/fun to me, though. I'm looking forward to getting It when It comes out. (Which Is hopefully before Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom :x)

I just wonder If this and the Mystery Dungeon trio Is why the Platinum Update to My Pokémon Ranch hasn't come out over here yet. It certainly would make a lot more sense than "Nintendo's probably just going to wait until the G/S remakes and then release one big update". :/

DavidTennantFan
10-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Melee is cool, but the pokemon wasn't as much as I hoped.