PDA

View Full Version : Tell meh whatchu think

Ironshell Blastoise
03-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Tempted to start writing a fanfic after thinking of how battles would be like in the real world, I decided I'd post my ideas and see how you all would react:

Its obvious not all Pokemon come from eggs, so, of course, they all wouldn't be eggs. It is also obvious that not all of them are herbivores. I find that no one either thought about that, or they don't write fanfics where they eat others, like Nidos eating Pidgey and whatnot. Wounds are more than just bruises also...death could occur in battle. So, if I were to write one, it wouldn't be very, well, child-oriented. On another note, do you name your pets after the type of animal they are? I mean, would you name your pug Pug, or your Siberian tiger, Siberian Tiger? Methinks not. So why would you name your monsters after their species? Real names are in store.

And as for the time period, it will be before modern appliances. No electric stoves, just houses and simple clothing and whatnot. That also means none of this Pokeball mess. I'll stick with acorns, like GSC, and the Pokecenter is done for...medics are about it. Broken bones don't get healed by a pretty light from a machine, kthnx.

Well, gimme your opinion on this idea, and I'll probably start sometime soon.

Agent Orange
03-30-2004, 10:41 PM
This sounds like a great Idea! :biggrin:

Go for it! :clap:

Ironshell Blastoise
04-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Anyone else have any input? I'd expect more of ya'll to tell me something...

Ironshell Blastoise
10-19-2004, 07:59 PM
More feedback please, I still haven't dropped this idea >=E

BTW, its been brought back from the dead =0

KCash
10-20-2004, 04:12 AM
Your probably not going to get a big response for this. Mainly because readers have to actually read a fic in order to give opinions about it. The summary sounds like it would be fun to read but whose to say that I will like it when its written out? Just go ahead with the idea and I'll read it! Then I'll give you an opinion and if you love writing the fic then continue to do so, whether you have a large audience or not. Good luck to you on this upcoming fic and happy birthday!

Manjoume Jun
10-20-2004, 11:48 AM
Well, it's cool to know that someone is considering showing what Pokémon would REALLY be like, you know, telling us of the things that the big guys at Nintendo and Game Freak didn't want us to know, lol.

Yeah, sounds nifty, give it a shot!

Phoenix004
10-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Sounds like agreat idea to, it's not everyday that we see a realitic Pokemon story. I'll be sure to post feedback once you've started it. Also, this may be a little late (I'm not too sure about the time difference) but I hope you had a great birthday!

The Angel of Retribution
10-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Don't matter much if its late, birthday wishes are always accepted. :happy:

And if all goes well soon, I'll have the prologue/chapter 1 done soon.