PDA

View Full Version : Funny things/mistakes in the PMD Guide

Jer49
08-16-2009, 01:23 AM
For a while i've been using my beat up stragety guide for my Mystery Dungeon Red and i found a few mistakes in the guide.

I figured i might as well share them here cause im bored.

In the Pokedex at the end of the guide, it shows that Snorlax (#143) is catchable two ways. ( Yes i know you dont catch them but whatever )
The first is by recruting it in Howling Forest 11F-14F.
As for the other it says to evolve Munchlax at level 40, BUT YOU CAN'T RECRUIT MUNCHLAX.
Wierd.

Under the Waterfall Pond page next to a picture, it has a caption.
At the end of the caption it says that In Red Rescue you can get a Magikarp and in Blue Rescue you can get a Feebas.
But they mixed it up there, because you really get Magikarp in Blue and Feebas in Red.

And finally, under the Uproar Forest section it has a caption box thing under the bars of pokemon you can find there.
Anyways it says Aipom is in Red and Roselia is Blue.
ANOTHER MIXUP.

EDIT: I was planing to play Purity Forest so i wanted to use a Vileplume.
In the Pokedex section of the guide it said at level one Vileplume could learn four moves:
Absorb
Aromatherapy
Stun Spore
and Mega Drain.
I went to play the dungeon but when i got there it didnt have Mega Drain.

Well, that's about it.
If you find another mistake or just wanna comment about this post it!
That is all.

Giratina
08-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Even though Munchlax isn't recruitable in RRT/BRT, it can still evolve into Snorlax. And I haven't memorized the game differences, but I do remember in the R/S guide they referred to Maxie as a girl...

Jer49
08-17-2009, 09:19 PM
it can still evolve into Snorlax.
I allready know that but im just sayin'.

Atheena
08-22-2009, 03:05 AM
Nice. I would've NEVER figured that out, because I sold red rescue team to afford explorers of time. xd