PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Training: How do you do it?

Suicune
03-31-2004, 05:59 AM
I was wondering, how do you train your pokemon? I do a variety of different things and so I was wondering what other people did. Do you give your pokemon lots of items? Do you give them calcium, iron, protein, etc? Tell how you train.

Shroomish
03-31-2004, 06:54 AM
Well, after it hatches from it's egg, I EV train with the Macho Brace until it gains all it's EVs. (Which usually happens at level 28-30.) And then I take M-Brace away, attatch EXP Share, and go beat the stuffing out of the E4 with higher level Pokemon while it gets half the credit, until level 50. Then, I either keep it at 50 to use in B-Tower or Colosseum, or I keep leveling it it up via E4 until level 100.
I think that pretty much covers it. :razz:

Alakazam
03-31-2004, 10:59 AM
Ditto, Shroomish...though I make sure to give the pokémon 10 vitamins in both stats I happen to be EV training it in :rolleyes: :wink:

gamevoid
03-31-2004, 01:50 PM
Well first off I breed all my pokes(that I want on my team) so they have the move I want them to know., and so they have the personality I like and or need. Then I give them two sets of vitamins, a defense stat and then eather attack or speed. Then I rais them to the levels I want but sence Ive got PKRUS, I dont need to use macho brace :cool:. And now my hole team has it and so dose one pokemon in my box.

Pyrochu
03-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Well first off I breed all my pokes(that I want on my team) so they have the move I want them to know., and so they have the personality I like and or need. Then I give them two sets of vitamins, a defense stat and then eather attack or speed. Then I rais them to the levels I want but sence Ive got PKRUS, I dont need to use macho brace :cool:. And now my hole team has it and so dose one pokemon in my box.

I thought you could get 4x the EVs by having the Pokerus and wearing the Macho Brace.

Tamer Marco
03-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Well, after it hatches from it's egg, I EV train with the Macho Brace until it gains all it's EVs. (Which usually happens at level 28-30.) And then I take M-Brace away, attatch EXP Share, and go beat the stuffing out of the E4 with higher level Pokemon while it gets half the credit, until level 50. Then, I either keep it at 50 to use in B-Tower or Colosseum, or I keep leveling it it up via E4 until level 100.
I think that pretty much covers it. :razz: Ditto shroomish. Ditto? I want a ditto! :P Ditto was a good pokemon why did they take him away?!

Thunderbird
04-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Ditto shroomish. Ditto? I want a ditto! :P Ditto was a good pokemon why did they take him away?!
Probably dun want us to breed strong pokemon with unknown sex/ want us to buy FL :rolleyes: