PDA

View Full Version : Shaman King TCG

Jet
07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Side note: OMG... am I gonna be addicted again?!? NOW I HAVE 5 TCGS!!! make that 4, seeing that Magi-Nation's dead... and it never existed here in the Phil.

well folks... Upperdeck has release Shaman King TCG not that long ago... it just started here... and somehow, it seems kinda interesting... though everything is at sorcery speed/spell speed 1... kinda...

if you wanna discuss stuff about it, discuss here (I'm still a noob btw =P)

Dragon Lover
07-20-2005, 02:09 AM
They have Shaman King TCG? Now I've seen it all...

~DL~

Jet
07-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Well... apparently... UpperDeck isn't going to continue on this one... after only 1 set; hey've stopped... my how that sucks... good thing I haven't bought any yet...

Not sure on that UpperDec isn't going to continue, but I can see that a lot of people were complaining that the 1st expansion set that was supposed to come out sometime July 10+... didn't... until now I think...

Dragon Lover
07-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Well... apparently... UpperDeck isn't going to continue on this one... after only 1 set; hey've stopped... my how that sucks... good thing I haven't bought any yet...

Not sure on that UpperDec isn't going to continue, but I can see that a lot of people were complaining that the 1st expansion set that was supposed to come out sometime July 10+... didn't... until now I think...
Well that s*cks... oh well... I think I've seen an Amidamaru card somewhere on a site... not sure though...

~DL~

masterryanx
07-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Ya, I really got into Shaman King back when it came out, I learned the rules etc. all to find nobody to play it with... :sad: I bought a starter deck maybe 5 packs and got all the holo blockbuster promo cards, and yes I think there was going to be an expansion by now. But I myself, think it's dead (there has been no official announcement from Upper Deck yet that it has been put out of production though). In my opinion Shaman King TCG dying is a good thing, that way I will have lots of time to complete the base and only set collection. And I'm already playing a TON of TCG already. Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, DBZ, Duel Masters (not so much but ya), Inuyasha, Teen Titans (I think I'll stop playing if they don't have an expansion soon), Zatch Bell, Digimon, I'm starting One Piece on Sep. 2nd when it comes out, I think I'm missiing a couple, but I think you get the point.... :happy: