Dragon Claw
Leaf Blade
Thunderpunch
False Swipe
My S.Sweeper.

Is there somethings I can change?Thanks. :smile:

Bravo Leader
07-19-2005, 12:07 AM
Well, I've seen some problems with your move choices so far but since this is in Emerald I won't be harsh on all your moves. But here's some changes for your team...

Torkal @ Leftovers
Curse
Flamethrower
Explosion
Rock Slide

pretty useless giving it curse and iron defense since it wont do much having both.

Ninjask @ Leftovers(if you have another one, u can buy it with battle points at battle frontier)
Substitute
Silver Wind(breed to get)
Sword Dance
BATON PASS(you forgot it in ur moveset)

Like I said, since this is ingame I won't be to harsh on you lineup and let you be original and use what ever movesets you feel like using so I only changed the things that absolutely need to be changed.

Nemesis
07-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Ninjask should be your oponer because he can't switch in without dieing. Your team also lacks a special sponge, not to mention Skarmory needs rest (over Steel Wing, also breed for Drill peck), you know what, just go here for your movesets http://www.smogon.com/dex.php?page=list&q=pokemon Your team also seems to lack strategy...

Deoxysfan3
07-19-2005, 10:32 PM
I want a team that would catch a person off-guard.

Bravo Leader
07-19-2005, 10:56 PM
Well in netbattle someone used a Kingdra that threw me offguard. This is its moveset but I don't know it's evs or nature.

Kingdra @Salac Berry(or the attack boosting berry, I'm too lazy to look up the name)
Dragon Dance
Endure
Flail
*Filler move, I didn't see this move but maybe ice beam/surf would work/body slam cause of dd

Also someone used a Ninjask/Claydol baton pass combo that almost killed me. Just a standard Ninjask and baton passed to Claydol which I had to use explosion to kill. So I guess if you have a good physical/special sweeper or a good tank your ninjask bp combo will be quite unexpected even though people know that it's going to baton pass.

Iceman3k
07-19-2005, 10:59 PM
This is my new advanced team plz rate it
Manectric Ability:Static Item:Quick Claw
Thunder Wave
Roar
Attract
Thunderbolt
My opener.
* - Works, BUT what if you encounter something with Electrical resistance? But that can't be helped, I guess.

Aggron Ability:Rock Head Item:Choice Band
Double-Edge
Iron Tail
Earthquake
Rock Slide
My P.Sweeper.
* - Works, even though Choice Band is nothing but a mere suicide sometimes.

Torkoal Ability:White Smoke Item:Leftovers
Protect
Iron Defense
Curse
Flamethrower
My Tank and my Curser.
* - there's no point packing Iron Defense AND Curse. Lose Iron Defense for Body Slam or Sludge Bomb for immobilization.

Ninjask Ability:Speed Boost Item:Lum Berry
Swords Dance
Double Team
Substitute
Slash
My BPer.
* - ... so where's Baton Pass? And in addition, that should be your opener. Ninjask takes damage like a b*tch, so it won't help to try and switch it in.

Skarmory Ability:Keen Eye Item:Leftovers
Spikes
Roar
Steel Wing
Aerial Ace
My Spiker.
* - Drill Peck over Aerial Ace. Power does count too.

Sceptile Ability:Overgrow Item:Choice Band
Dragon Claw
Leaf Blade
Thunderpunch
False Swipe
My S.Sweeper.
* - WHAT EXACTLY is that doing with Choice Band??? Substitute over False Swipe and Petaya Berry.

Is there somethings I can change?Thanks. :smile:
I did my part.

Deoxysfan3
07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Does anybody know any good movesets for my team that would catch somebody offguard?

Bravo Leader
07-19-2005, 11:13 PM
If you are gonna use those pokemon just use the sets that they are best with because most people are prepared for most things they may enocounter. Just some things may be unexpected, you won't find too many people who are unprepared for certain things. For example the Kingdra I mentioned earlier, it used flail and endure and killed my Salamence so I eventually sent out my Tyranitar and Sand Stream killed it. So don't try anything too fancy but use something people won't expect because if you try to be too fancy and use the most original movesets you can think of and people won't ever expect it, your team becomes weaker and will lose constantly to the standard stuff.

Deoxysfan3
07-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Lock this forum.