PDA

View Full Version : Registry Error

Nemesis
07-18-2005, 11:50 PM
The following error occured while trying to connect to the registry:
10053: Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure

This error may mean that the Server Registry is temperarily disabled. If this is the case it should be back up shortly. If you know your server's address or ip, you may enter it at the following screen. If not visit the netbattle forums at http://www.tvsian.com/ for a list of commonly active servers.

Popped up ever time I clicked on [Start Battling] today, though every other time it showed a list of servers to choose, and let me connect (worked correctly)... I'm wondering if anyone knows what may cause this problem. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks.

Jhem
07-19-2005, 01:36 AM
This just happened to me aswell when I started reading this message... irony or coincidence? I don't know what it is but, yes, help would greatly be appreciated o.O

UPDATE:
You are lucky to be able to get yours to work even sometimes, mine won't even work at all!

Nemesis
07-19-2005, 02:30 AM
Mine doesn't work at all today, what I tried to say was that today it keeps coming up with that, though usually it worked fine... ...since it happened to you to, and it normallly worked for you aswell I'm guessing somethings wrong with the server registry thing...?

Jhem
07-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Mine's working now, is yours?

Join the NetBattle League :D

Nemesis
07-19-2005, 06:59 AM
Mine's working now, is yours?

Join the NetBattle League :D

Yes mine is working now (I guess there was a problem of some sort)... ...also I am in the NBL, its just that everytime I check either the NBL Server is down, or no one is in it...

The End
07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
now that we have glaile for the backup server, its up almost all the time, also, most people get together for battles via aim, and then meet on the server.

btw, when the registry is down you have to go to the advanced connect option.

the backup server ip is in the nbl general boards fyi

Unix
07-20-2005, 08:31 AM
my friend got register error 5 times..duno why
he register and it keep on deleting...duno how to say...argh