PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2

LS
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
So, MW2 is coming out a in a few months and it's going to be sold for $80 if you pre order it and from what I'v heard if you haven't pre ordered it, it will cost around $90. Ignoring the prices I'm still going to buy this game because I'll probably play it for more than a year just like CoD4. X_X What do you nubs think of the game footage/trailers so far? :o

avinash
09-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Lol you called us nubs, yet you spelled the name of the game wrong XD! Anyways, it looks great. I cant wait. I drove 4 hours from Toronto across the border to Buffalo just so I could pre-order the prestige edition. Its COMPLETELY sold out in Canada.

Lord Fedora
09-04-2009, 01:25 AM
So, MW2 is coming out a in a few months and it's going to be sold for $80 if you pre order it and from what I'v heard if you haven't pre ordered it, it will cost around $90. Ignoring the prices I'm still going to buy this game because I'll probably play it for more than a year just like CoD4. X_X What do you nubs think of the game footage/trailers so far? :o
Australia?

And I'm so looking forward to MW2, assuming it actually becomes available on Gamefly within two years of its release.

Lusitania
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Australia?

And I'm so looking forward to MW2, assuming it actually becomes available on Gamefly within two years of its release.

No LS lives in Arabia.

Clutch
09-04-2009, 04:50 AM
No LS lives in Arabia.

Too bad he sucks at the game.

LS
09-04-2009, 06:52 AM
No LS lives in Arabia.

No, I don't but thanks for answering to the thread. ^_^. Btw, please expand. What the **** is Arabia. It's not a country. Doucher ^_^

Too bad he sucks at the game.

1v1 anytime? ;) Got GB? Even Better.

Dj Vu
09-16-2009, 10:50 PM
I wan't it, especially the hardened edition (Prestige=overkill though), but I refuse to pay the new price tag for the game, and I especially refuse to pay for a steel-book case which is a full 33% of the game's price added on. It's a piece of freaking steel Infinity Ward, Gears of War 2 and Halo Wars were a poxy 5 extra!

But yeah, I don't mind waiting until next spring for the price to drop. This is probably the best time for video games ever, so I'll be kept busy by my following pre-orders:

*Wet
*ODST
*The Sabateur
*Assassins Creed 2
*Bioshock 2
*L4D 2
*Borderlands

I think I can wait for a price drop IW ;D

Neo Emolga
09-30-2009, 08:15 PM
$80/$90 is insane though, you can get two new games for that price. The abundance of hype this game is getting should not drive up a price like that.

I'm still undecided when it comes to actually getting it (besides the price issue). I liked CoD4, but I really wore it down to the last drop of any possible satisfaction I could still get out of that game, and I didn't play too much of WaW for that very reason (Besides the Nazi zombies mode). The single player mode for CoD4 was good, but as with most FPS games, its very linear and your next route is always predetermined. Online multiplayer was good, but I find its way better on the PC. Aiming with a mouse is so many times better than aiming with a control stick.

If it drops in price, I'll consider it. Otherwise, I might just hold out until Battlefield: Bad Company 2 comes around, which I've already preordered.

Kenny_C.002
09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Will not buy. I don't have the time to touch whatever I have, let alone a game I won't be too interested in in the first place.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
09-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I might get the CE, but not the Prestige. The novelty of the night-vision goggles has worn off already and it's not even out yet.

After I get Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2, I'll formulate my game plan for the rest of the year.