PDA

View Full Version : [YGO] Card Combo Ratings/Help

NickyT6394
09-05-2009, 02:32 PM
So basically, talk about card combos you have and help others who have posted theirs. I will start off with my Morphtronic combo.

Here is a combo I just made with a morphtronic deck. I am not certain, but once it is on the field I believe it has no flaws.

The combo needs two M. Magnen, , M. Cameran, and M. Boarden. It is helpful to equip Morphtronic Cord onto another Morphtronic monster so the above strategy wont be ruined.

First off, the two Magnens makes an invincible wall so your opponent can not attack. With M. Cord, you can change the battle position of the equipped monster and destroy an opponents spell or trap card. When you get Cameran on the field, none of you monsters are effected by any kind of card effect. The icing on the cake is when you get M. Boarden on the field. When it is on the field in attack mode you can attack your opponent's life points directly.

The only flaw in this strategy is not being able to get these cards on the field, so I suggest using stalling cards like Swords of Revealing Light or high defense monsters

Jet
09-06-2009, 03:31 PM
yea... first off you need to introduce yourself in the introduction thread...

and let's see...
- lightning vortex
- torrential tribute
- fissure
- smashing ground
- final attack orders
- level limit area A

there are probably a few more

you should really read the card's text more carefully... as well as their rulings

james_gotex
09-06-2009, 06:32 PM
The best combo type thing I ever pulled off was when I started Yugioh really, all my monsters were weak, and I let people know it so they would pack a deck with high levl strong stuff. So I would use my low level stuff with effects like Queens Double, Giant Soldier of Stone and when I drew it. Gravity Bind would be straight down waiting to trigger it. As soon as It went into effect. I played the Destiny Board (i think) where you have a trap for F.I.N.A.L and then you win) So with each passing moment I would gain a letter and then flip over a trap master, destroy my gravity bind so I had room for my final letter L and shazam, I won.

NickyT6394
09-06-2009, 10:19 PM
yea... first off you need to introduce yourself in the introduction thread...

and let's see...
- lightning vortex
- torrential tribute
- fissure
- smashing ground
- final attack orders
- level limit area A

there are probably a few more

you should really read the card's text more carefully... as well as their rulings

oh jeez... i forgot Cameran can be effected by effects. Well this thread really makes me look bad doesnt it? Sorry to all of those people who thought this was useful (if any of you did)

Jet
09-07-2009, 03:40 AM
oh jeez... i forgot Cameran can be effected by effects. Well this thread really makes me look bad doesnt it? Sorry to all of those people who thought this was useful (if any of you did)
... no... it affects itself too... -_-

"Morphtronic" monsters on the field cannot be targeted by effects.

Master Zorua
09-07-2009, 04:13 AM
Here are a few combos I like using.

Amazon Paladin
Amazoness Tiger
Amazoness Archers (Trap Card)
Amazon Spellcaster (Spell Card)

The amazons are pretty easy to get out, and with the paladins and tigers, each one gains a bonus depneding on how many amazon creatures are in play. Amazoness Archers takes 500 attack points off of the opponents attackers and forces all of thier monsters to attack. Amazoness Spellcaster allows the user to swap the base attack and defense of an amazon with the base attack and defense of an opponent's on the field monster (A very good means of dealing with massive powerhouses like Blue Eyes White Dragon and the like).

The next is a nasty little piece of work (When you can get it up)

Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv. 4, 6, 8
Royal Decree

Horus Lv. 8 prevents your opponent from being able to cast spells, while Royal Decree prevents any traps from taking effect (except for its own effect). This keeps you relatively safe enough to pound on your opponent with extreme prejudice and fling spells at them without much worry of counters.

Finally, one of my other favorites

Red Eyes B. Chick
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon

If you have these three cards in your hand, you can bring out a slaughterhouse monster in one turn, and if you're very lucky to have all three at the start of a duel, you'll be an instant terror. The Chick card allows you to summon Red Eyes Black Dragon in the same turn from your hand. Then you Tribute Red Eyes Black Dragon in order to bring out Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. And while this card only has 2400 Attack, he gains 300 attack for every dragon in your graveyard. And guess what? We just sent Chick and REBD to the graveyard just to get Darkness in...there's an instant bonus of 600 attack, bringing it up to an attack of 3000. And if there are other dragons in the graveyard, then there's more punishable fun to be had ^.^

james_gotex
09-08-2009, 03:38 AM
... no... it affects itself too... -_-

"Morphtronic" monsters on the field cannot be targeted by effects.

Morphtronic... I havnt played this game in a while, guessing the whole thing has changed