PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

boltAge
03-31-2004, 09:29 AM
I've played this since around the day before yesterday, and it's rocking liek wtf. The first part is kinda annoying(the tutorial) but the game gets better and better, and after you finish Chapter 11, you get to start a new game with a NEW CHARACTER and NEW ADVENTURE. Taddis so cool, I'm gonna get back to playing it now, just post here and give some comments on taddy game :razz:

Black Sabbath
03-31-2004, 12:45 PM
Looks like someone got lazy and forgot that there is already a topic regarding Fire Emblem. Anyway, there's a way to get around that tutorial. All you do is press START when all that stuff comes up, and in Lyn's Hard Mode you do not have to go through all the newbie instructions.

boltAge
03-31-2004, 01:00 PM
Looks like someone got lazy and forgot that there is already a topic regarding Fire Emblem. Anyway, there's a way to get around that tutorial. All you do is press START when all that stuff comes up, and in Lyn's Hard Mode you do not have to go through all the newbie instructions.
Mr/Mrs Black Sabbath, that thread is the LAST thread of this board AND is on Page 2. You don't expect me to post in an old thread and break the rules, riiiight? Please think twice before spitting stuff that don't make sense, kthx.

Anyway, the 12 Chapter+++ seems kinda boring, and a little hard, but I guess I'll try to somehow make it through :P