PDA

View Full Version : URPG Risk [Betagame] - Teams

The Jr Trainer
09-10-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/090911C/team2074195257-iaza.gif

Teams will be made up of no more than six people. Each team will have a name and an optional mascot. Teams will start in any city of a map they wish, excluding any port cities; this place will become their headquarters, which can be taken over by another team. If a team loses all of their holdings, they are eliminated from the game.

Each person in a team will be ranked from 1 to 6. Should a team leader become inactive, the next person in line will take place. Every person in the team then advances forward by one rank. This way, a team will always have an active team captain. It is highly recommended that a team keep a full compliment of 6 members.

If a person is inactive for a period of two weeks without prior notification, they can be kicked from the team and replaced. A team leader can be replaced, if they don't log on for two weeks, via a majority team vote.

Once your team is posted in the Sign Up (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100958) thread, it will be added the list here. Teams will also be posting their movements in this thread. A movement is basically moving from one city to another, rather it be by challenge or not. However, to challenge you want to first post your challenge in the Challenges (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100960) thread. If a team successfully wins their challenge, its leader will post here saying that they have moved from one town and are not occupying another town.

Each day you get a movement to another location from the location you we on the day prior. If the city you move onto does not have an owner then you will automatically become owner of the location. The team leader will post movements for the day, unless a URPG moderator or official is told that another member of the team is going to move for the day (or specified amount of time).

The Jr Trainer
09-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Teams

Team Narwhals

Leader: Haze
Members: Leman, Fossil Fusion, Adrenaline, Loyal Arcanine, Stinky
Headquarters: Ecruteak

----------------------

Team Dry Ice

Leader: Adam
Members: Moon Master, Tyranitar, Lusitania, -Pichu Boy-, Medz
Headquarters: Rustboro

----------------------

Team Warzone

Leader: iReign
Members: The Jr Trainer, TheEvilDookie, Fierce Deity, Brizer, Elrond
Headquarters: Blackthorn

---------------------

The Horde

Leader: Marth
Members: EmBreon, HKim, Ayotui, Dark Gardevoir, Metallic Houndoom
Headquarters: Fortree City

----------------------

Team 2BeDecided

Leader: Ataro
Members: Iridium, Bryce, Phantom Kat, Xalapeno, Eraizaa
Headquarters: Goldrenrod

----------------------

Water Pistols at Dawn

Leader: AmericanTreeFrog
Members: Dap04, Shinies, Gun6, GreenRampage, Scourge of Amaranth,
Headquarters: Twinleaf

----------------------

Team Semi-n00bish Cripples

Leader: Nyurgh
Members: Khajmer, Spiderc, Sequentio, KantoChamp46, Shock 64
Headquarters: Celadon

The Jr Trainer
09-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Regions & Territories

Kanto (http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4650/labeledkantomap2.png)

- Pallet Town:
- Viridian City:
- Viridian Forest:
- Pewter City: Water Pistols
- Mt. Moon:
- Cerulean City: Narwhals
- Vermillion City:
- Power Plant:
- Rock Tunnel:
- Lavender Town: 2BeD
- Saffron City:
- Celadon City: N. Cripples HQ
- Fuschia City:
- Seafoam Islands:
- Cinnabar Island:
- Victory Road:
- Indigo Plateau:

Johto (http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2672/johtomaplabeled2.png)

- New Bark Town: Warzone
- Cherrygrove City:
- Violet City: Warzone
- Union Cave:
- Azalea Town:
- Ilex Forest:
- Goldenrod City: 2BeD
- National Park:
- Ecruteak City: Narwhals' HQ
- Olivine City:
- Whirl Islands:
- Cianwood City:
- Mahogany City: Warzone
- Lake of Rage:
- Blackthorn City: Warzone's HQ
- Mt. Silver:

Hoenn (http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6431/hoennmaplabeled2.png)

- Littleroot Town:
- Oldale Town: Water Pistols
- Petalburg City: Dry Ice
- Rustboro City: Dry Ice's HQ
- Meteor Falls:
- Verdaturf Town:
- Mauville City: Narwhals
- Lavaridge Town:
- Fallarbor Town:
- Mt. Chimney:
- Fortree City: The Horde's HQ
- Mt. Pyre:
- Lilycove City:
- Aqua Hideout:
- Mossdeep City:
- Sootopolis City: The Horde
- Pacifidlog Town:
- Evergrande City:
- Battle Frontier:

Sinnoh (http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5526/sinnohmaplabeled2.png)

- Twinleaf Town: Water Pistol's HQ
- Lake Verity:
- Sandgem Town:
- Jubilife City:
- Canalave City:
- Iron Island:
- Floarama Town: 2BeD
- Eterna Forest:
- Eterna City:
- Lake Acuity:
- Snowpoint City:
- Celestic Town:
- Solaceon Town:
- Hearthrome City: 2BeD HQ
- Mt. Coronet:
- Pastoria City: Water Pistols
- Lake Valor:
- Sunyshore City: Narwhals
- Pokemon League:
- Fight Area:
- Survival Area:
- Resort Area:
- Stark Mountain:

The Jr Trainer
09-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Alright. Starting right now, teams may post their moves for the day. Note that you must move from your HQ to another city, and if you wish to challenge post in the challenge thread. That counts for a movement for that day, but not for the day that challenge is completed.

Have fun!

Marth
09-17-2009, 01:01 AM
We may, but, why certain teams have the 3 cities that they wrote on their sign-up post, while our team only has one of such cities listed?
Perhaps no challenges should be made until this is clarified, the maps are updated, and the routes for attacking and defending are drawn.
Horde takes Mt. Pyre!

EDIT: WTF, no response from Jr.?

Gokudera-Kun
09-17-2009, 01:15 AM
We may, but, why certain teams have the 3 cities that they wrote on their sign-up post, while our team only has one of such cities listed?
Perhaps no challeneges should be made until this is clarified, the maps are updated, and the routes for attacking and defending are drawn.
While we're waiting on that, Semi-n00bish Cripples will head towards Fuschia City.

Haze
09-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Narwhals will advance towards Mahogany. Idk if I had to post here and the challenge so I did both :O

TheEvilDookie
09-17-2009, 02:52 AM
I assume there's no problem with me posting for my team since AS isnt on and Jr keeps going on Away. And since we have to move from our HQ (>_>), the Warzone will be moving from Blackthorn to Newbark.

If in the next hour or something, we can move from territories instead of hq, I'll edit.

Dap04
09-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Alright. Starting right now, teams may post their moves for the day. Note that you must move from your HQ to another city, and if you wish to challenge post in the challenge thread. That counts for a movement for that day, but not for the day that challenge is completed.

Have fun!

This only moving from hq thing is stupid and makes the whole 3 territory thing a bit pointless. Since ATF's modem is broken and I dunno when he will be on I'll post our movement for now and if as TED said anything is changed then I'll edit post.

WPAD moves from Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town.

Brizer
09-17-2009, 03:57 AM
This only moving from hq thing is stupid and makes the whole 3 territory thing a bit pointless. Since ATF's modem is broken and I dunno when he will be on I'll post our movement for now and if as TED said anything is changed then I'll edit post.

That x1,000,000

Why did we choose 3 territories. Its not like it could be done strategically at all...its just moving around aimlessly if the territories mean nothing more than markers for places you own.

Lol, this isn't really anything like Risk. Thats not to say its not fun, just nothing like Risk. Haha.

Lord Fedora
09-17-2009, 04:01 AM
That x1,000,000

Why did we choose 3 territories. Its not like it could be done strategically at all...its just moving around aimlessly if the territories mean nothing more than markers for places you own.

Lol, this isn't really anything like Risk. Thats not to say its not fun, just nothing like Risk. Haha.
Strategic blocking of other people, forcing them to either go a certain way or challenge you for possession?

Also, might I suggest a discussion thread?

Shinies
09-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Strategic blocking of other people, forcing them to either go a certain way or challenge you for possession?

Also, might I suggest a discussion thread?
Discussion thread is the sign ups thread lol.

AmericanTreeFrog
09-17-2009, 04:04 AM

Back, and this is fine.

Ataro
09-17-2009, 11:38 AM
2BeD will move from Hearthome to Pastoria City!

Marth
09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
EDIT. DOH, we already had Lillicove.

Our Territories, then:
HQ: Fortree
Territories:
-Lilycove City, Sootopolis City, Pacifidlog Town, Mount Pyre.

We shall now advance from Pacifilog Town to take over Aqua's Hideout.

AmericanTreeFrog
09-17-2009, 06:32 PM
WPAD will be moving from Sandgem to Jubilife.

Are territories are now: Pastoria, Sand Gem, Twin Leaf, Jubilife, Pewter, and Oldale.

We are also defending Pastoria from 2BeD.

Gold Rush
09-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Okay we are moving from our Rustburo HQ to Petalburg :3

Haze
09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
EDIT. DOH, we already had Lillicove.

Our Territories, then:
-Lilycove City, Sootopolis City, Pacifidlog Town, Mount Pyre.

We shall now advance from Pacifilog Town to take over Aqua's Hideout.

Lilycove is a port. You can't start with a port.

Marth
09-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Lilycove is a port. You can't start with a port.
That is not our HQ, and nowhere in the rules it is stated that you can not start with a non-HQ city on a port. Our HQ is Fortree City, which I forgot to add.

Haze
09-17-2009, 08:16 PM
That is not our HQ, and nowhere in the rules it is stated that you can not start with a non-HQ city on a port. Our HQ is Fortree City, which I forgot to add.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2923769&postcount=60

Marth
09-17-2009, 08:18 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2923769&postcount=60
Starting city. That means HQ, and Lillycove is not our HQ.
If he refered to the other territories, he would have said "as a", meaning plural, and not "as your", meaning singular.

Gokudera-Kun
09-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Ohai, The Semi-n00bs grab Viridian.

Edit: What Khajmer said. :X

Lord Fedora
09-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Ohai, The Semi-n00bs grab Viridian.
To clarify my leader, we move from Fuschia to Vermillion.

Gold Rush
09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Okay so now were are going to try and take Oldale by challenging the water pistols.

TheEvilDookie
09-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Erm okay, I was counting on AS moving for us yesterday.

I guess I should learn from my mistakes

Warzone moving from Newbark to the Vacant City Cherrygrove

--
HQ: Blackthorn
Owned Cities: Mahogany (currently defending), Newbark, Violet, Cherrygrove (New)
--

AmericanTreeFrog
09-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Moving to Lake Verity.

Areas: Pastori[Defending] , Sangem , Twin Leaf , Jubilife , Pewter City, and Oldale town[Defending].

AmericanTreeFrog
09-20-2009, 05:33 AM
Moving to Lake Verity.

Areas: Pastori[Defending] , Sangem , Twin Leaf , Jubilife , Pewter City, and Oldale town[Defending].

We will now move to Canalave. Making our territories: Pastori[Defending] , Sangem , Twin Leaf , Jubilife, and canalave , Pewter City, and Oldale town[Defending].

Gokudera-Kun
09-20-2009, 05:36 AM
Now that the Semi-n00bs have Vermillion, we're heading back to Fuschia. :B

Gokudera-Kun
09-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Now that the Semi-n00bs have Vermillion, we're heading back to Fuschia. :B
Lol, double-post. From Fuschia to Seafoam Islands. :D

AmericanTreeFrog
09-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Moving to Floaroma, meaning we are taking on 2BeD.

Oldale and Pastoria have also been defended.

iReign
09-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Team Warzone moving the Vacant Union Cave.

HQ: Blackthorn
Owned Cities: Mahogany (currently defending), Newbark, Violet, Cherrygrove, Union Cave (new)