PDA

View Full Version : a question about training

Bravo Leader
07-19-2005, 03:34 PM
If you are training a pokemon and don't let it evolve when it first tries to evolve will the stats of that pokemon be less than if you let it evolve right away? I'm talking about when it reaches level 100. For EXAMPLE: I have a Shromish and want Spore so I keep it a Shromish until level 45 or whatever then let it evolve. Will my Breloom have lower stats than if I let it evolve right away?

Also I want to know cause I heard this from someone...Will a traded pokemon have lower stats than if you caught your own?

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-19-2005, 03:41 PM
If you don't evolve a pokemon it will have the same stats as if you would have let it evolve as it reaches lv 100.

As for traided pokemon, they will show a lower stat, because they have less fighting experience, thanks to the 1.5 exp bonus. So when they reach lv 100, they've fougthen less battles than non-traided pokemon.
You can make the game show the pokemons good stats by doing the box-trick, after battling a fair amount.

box-trick: Just put your poke in a box. switch off the pc and switch back on. It's stat should be higher. I suggest you first write it's stats down and then compare.

Edit: My 250th post! I'm a Master trainer!! WOOT!!!

Bravo Leader
07-19-2005, 05:25 PM
edited..nm

Nemesis
07-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Dark Umbreon: you are incorect about the lower stats thing.
Bravo Leader: I thought you knew about evs? What Dark Umbreon said was true for GSC, but now there is a limit on the number of evs obtainable so it is no longer true for rsfrlge, therefore it doesn't make a difference wheather you got it in a trade or not (except you get to level 100 faster).

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Dark Umbreon: you are incorect about the lower stats thing.
Bravo Leader: I thought you knew about evs? What Dark Umbreon said was true for GSC, but now there is a limit on the number of evs obtainable so it is no longer true for rsfrlge, therefore it doesn't make a difference wheather you got it in a trade or not (except you get to level 100 faster).

If that's so, my bad..