PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Farewell to a great friend...

Dragon Lover
07-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Freinds... Just say a few wordds to honor the greatest Headmaster Hogwarts ever had...

Goodbye Dumbledore....you have a wise mentor, a caring freind and a brave man...we both have much in common Imight add...the only thing unfortunately being our passion for sweets...you were the most noble man I know and never will again I feel prtected from Voldemort again...and I hope you have a great adventure for you always used to say...."Death is but the next great adventure"...you shall be remembered as well -and respectesd too- as much as Merlin himself...but that does not mean you will be just remembered as a great wizard...but also the one who acheived tru immortality...acheived immortality by not killing or creating Horcruxs...but my being a part of everyones soul who has been loyal to you through and through....never again by your death will Fawkes regenerate...filled with to much sorrow he would have laid eggs and prepared her final resting place...to meet you in the heavens where you shall live the peacful life you deserve...My tribute to your death shall be...to help Harry succeed his quest, protect Hogwarts and blanket your grave with unicorn hair and do not think I am the only one doing this...there are millions others who like me are doing all they can to make sure....the tributes I give you are fulfilled and also...I shall do everything in my power to ensure nothing in the whole world and universe it self change Hogwarts reputation and motto...."Draco Dormeins Ninquam Titilandus"....never tickle a sleeping dragon.

Dumbledores man through and through...."Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" :wink:

~DL~

MystiKal
07-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Might want too say this is a spoiler in the title of the thread so you won't ruin it for some people. :P

Neo Emolga
07-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Aw crap, I haven't even started the book yet, man... :dazed: :goofy:

Anyway, I edited the title. Be a little more careful next time please...

Dragon Lover
07-19-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh s**t I knew I forgot something....sorry man

~DL~

Shroomish
07-20-2005, 04:37 AM
That's sweet, DL. I'm sure Hagrid would be wailing with tears right about now.

I wanted to get one of those black arm bands with the Dumbledore's name on it, but I couldn't find one. XD Yes, I take this a bit too seriously, I suppose. It's just so sad...

Matthew
07-20-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm sure in a bit, they'll have them roaming the internet somewhere, or at Hot Topic... :rolleyes:

I gotta order my robe of the internet soon... :cool:

Shroomish
07-20-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm sure in a bit, they'll have them roaming the internet somewhere, or at Hot Topic... :rolleyes:

I gotta order my robe of the internet soon... :cool:
lol Hey man, don't dis Hot Topic. XD

You're getting a robe? O.o Cool. I actually want a wand from Alvin's or whatever it's called, but they're so friggin' expensive. $40-$60 for a STICK! I mean, gah... My dad's a carpenter, I should just make him make me one or something.

Matthew
07-20-2005, 05:00 PM
lol Hey man, don't dis Hot Topic. XD

You're getting a robe? O.o Cool. I actually want a wand from Alvin's or whatever it's called, but they're so friggin' expensive. $40-$60 for a STICK! I mean, gah... My dad's a carpenter, I should just make him make me one or something.

Heh... I got my wand from some place in Santa Monica for only 18$ :cool: It's called Whimsic Alley.

I got a Gryffindor V-Neck sweater, a Gryffindor house-tie, and a Gryffindor house-badge.... which I am going to sew onto my robe once I order it... but the robe is friggin 90$ :eek: Good think I make a good amount of money... :rolleyes:

Visual
07-20-2005, 11:31 PM
...you bunch of weirdos.

But hooded robes own.

Dragon Lover
07-21-2005, 09:24 AM
You guys do realise your going off topic... don't you?

~DL~

Matthew
07-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Sorry... getting a little carried away on a HP related matter....

And no dissing HT for me... I was merely refering to when they had some HP stuff back around Azkaban was released in theaters last year.

And though I am slightly irked to see DD 'die,' I don't think this will be the last time we see our cooky friend, so I wasn't as sad or annoyed I was when Sirius got the boot.

I'll be even more upset when the 7th book is released... no more HP =(

She should write it from Voldy's view... that would be interesting... back in his days at Hogwarts and how he discovered the dark arts and such and how he grew to become Lord Voldermort... taht would be a very cool series.

Visual
07-22-2005, 12:35 AM
She should write it from Voldy's view... that would be interesting... back in his days at Hogwarts and how he discovered the dark arts and such and how he grew to become Lord Voldermort... taht would be a very cool series.

That actually does sound like a pretty good idea. Although maybe not, because it'd be kinda the same as HP with 7 books for 7 years...if it was one book condensing everything, that'd be okay.

Matthew
07-22-2005, 02:14 AM
One book? That seems like it would be too brief and wouldn't explain all the back story that many people would like to see.... eh. Whatever. I wonder if the mysteries that Rowling writes after the HP series is done will be any good... I like her style of writting =P

Dragon Lover
07-22-2005, 10:28 AM
One book? That seems like it would be too brief and wouldn't explain all the back story that many people would like to see.... eh. Whatever. I wonder if the mysteries that Rowling writes after the HP series is done will be any good... I like her style of writting =P

Well I hope she writes a story about Dumbledores past... that would be interesting... this thread has gone bananas! can anybody think of a new title..? since no body is paying their respects to DD...

~DL~

Matthew
07-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Well... it just seems that there are a few threads on this topic, so this one i think I am going to lock... is that alright with you dl?

ChainGangSoldier932
08-08-2005, 06:42 PM
i listened to the book on tape and DD's death is ten times worse when you here it instead of reading it. :sad: