PDA

View Full Version : Which movie..?

321Ben
09-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Which movie is the best to watch right now? I wanna watch a movie but idk which to choose :s

We're choosing between UP and 500 Days of Summer
have you guys seen any good movies recently?

George Jefferson
09-21-2009, 06:03 PM
The Wrestler
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Office Space
Clerks
Dogma
Clerks II

Kardas the Great
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2

OMG, your the most awesomest person EVER!!!

Srsly, watch those two because they get a lot of airtime on TV. OR, Coming to America with Eddie Murphy (back when he was a good actor), or Trading Places (again, with Eddie Murphy). Both are played A LOT on TV, so you should have no trouble finding it. Hope this helps! :)

Vaughn
09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Watch UP cuz it's funny.

-Holland-
09-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Which movie is the best to watch right now? I wanna watch a movie but idk which to choose :s

We're choosing between UP and 500 Days of Summer
have you guys seen any good movies recently?

Both films are fantastic, I'd say.

500 Days of Summer = Clever, well-written, hilarious and charming

Up = Sweet and sincere humor, and exhibits all the sides of humanity one would care to sympathize with ; pretty much, it's what you should expect from Pixar

Lately, though, I'd say District 9 and Inglourious Basterds are definitely worth it. District 9 is a rather dramatic film, and so if you really just want to have fun all throughout a film, go see Inglourious Basterds. They're both really awesome, though. And I shouldn't have to mention it, but Jennifer's Body is rather terrible. Two of my friends saw it and just found it funny, really. >_>

jeebus4life
09-22-2009, 02:26 AM
Up is awesome.

Pokemon_Ron
09-22-2009, 03:32 AM
The 3 greatest movies of all time: Superbad, Knocked Up, and Sex Drive.

Feels Like July
09-22-2009, 04:53 AM
Go see 500 Days of Summer. It became one of my favorite movies after viewing it.

-Holland-
09-23-2009, 04:24 AM
The 3 greatest movies of all time: Superbad, Knocked Up, and Sex Drive.

Loved the first two (for me, I enjoyed Knocked Up more) - never saw Sex Drive, but I heard mixed things about it. It seems you'd really like Adventureland, though. Hilarious and awesome.

Go see 500 Days of Summer. It became one of my favorite movies after viewing it.

It's definitely near or at the top in terms of romantic comedies for me. Good romantic comedies are extremely hard to come by, though.