Earthquake
Focus Punch
Substitute

Pidgeot Adamant Sitrus Berry
Fly
Steel Wing
Feather Dance
HP Ground

Note I'm not very good at Leaf Green pokemon movesets and I'm new to ev training if somebody could help me.

Nemesis
07-21-2005, 12:11 AM
If movesets are all you want, then just go here: http://www.smogon.com/dex.php?page=list&q=pokemon (did I tell you this before?)... ...also please stop posting ingame teams, for it is against the rules (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68), unless its a competitive team which it doesn't really look like. Speed: pidgeys and rattatas on the route from palet town to viridian. You get one speed ev per pidgey/ratata
Attack: in mount moon when you go down the first group of stairs you will be in an area with nothing but paras which give you one attack ev each.
Sp Attk: later on in the game I don't really quite remember where but on island 1 there is an area with nothing but Slugma.
HP: On I don't remember wha island you can go through a tunnle near the ship dock thing you will be in a patch of grass with nothing but Dunsparse which give you 1 HP ev each.
Sp Def: surf on the water and run form everything but Tentacruel/Tentacool. Tentacruel give you 2 Sp Def evs and Tentacools give you one Sp Def ev.
Def: I don't remember... ...you could look it up at http://www.gamefaqs.com/...

Also Dodrio>Swellow>Fearow>Pidgeot>Farfetched... ..make shure your dugtrio has the ability arena trap, otherwise it is completly worthless. Use earthquake, rock slide, beat up, aerial ace. If it can get HP: Bug you may want to drop something for it. Also make it a cber (give it the item choice band). I like the Belly Druming Poliwrath (sub, Belly Drum, BB, earthquake, though if you get luck and it can get HP: Ghost use it... ...you'd have to make sure its HP is divisible by 4 so the salac berry will activate after belly drum and sub, also the nature would have to be jolly, with max attack and speed), though your set works, other than the fact I'd recomend that you get a adamant one, and drop surf... ...on Charizard drop HP: Steel for EQ, for Raichu drop DT, for it is banned in tournaments, forsomething like focus punch or encore, you have HP: Water? Nice. Bread for a Kadabra (from Hitmonchan) with Calm Mind, Psychic, Fire Punch, Ice Punch/Thunder Punch (I prefer ice), and trade it to your emerald, and then trade it back to evolve it into an Alakazam...

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 12:25 AM
This is not an in-game team.I need better movesets if they're bad.

Nemesis
07-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Also I forgot to mention the fact that this team seems to lack strategy; its pretty much nothing but sweepers.

This is not an in-game team.

...lmao, this team is on Leaf Green isn't it?

I need better movesets if they're bad.

If you want movesets just go here: http://www.smogon.com/dex.php?page=list&q=pokemon. I already gave you this link... ...I really don't see the point of you posting a thread just asking for movesets...

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 01:35 AM
I want a "different"moveset for each. Those are predictable.

Bravo Leader
07-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Well yeah...but so did his last team. I guess he just doesn't want to listen to us. Also you are supposed to post level 100 teams and I think you would want an Alakazam instead of a Kadabra.

Don't us any HMs besides surf...this includes FLY. Use aerial ace or hidden power flying if you can get it. Also use Aerial Ace on your Charizard instead of Wing Attack.

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 01:54 AM
Well yeah...but so did his last team. I guess he just doesn't want to listen to us. Also you are supposed to post level 100 teams and I think you would want an Alakazam instead of a Kadabra.

Don't us any HMs besides surf...this includes FLY. Use aerial ace or hidden power flying if you can get it. Also use Aerial Ace on your Charizard instead of Wing Attack.

This is what I'm leaning for.Thanks Bravo Leader.

horsegirl11
07-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Great moveset,bro! :happy:

DragonKing
07-21-2005, 05:57 PM
I want a "different"moveset for each. Those are predictable.
Deoxysfan3, you should use standards before trying to use unique sets. That takes experience. It's oxymoronic to request unique sets from others. Take care.

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm changing this to a competive team.So here is my new team:
Charizard@Leftovers
Rash
Fire blast/Blast Burn
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Rock Slide

Raichu@Leftovers
Lonely
Thunderbolt
Reflect/Light Screen dont know which
Endure
Reversal

Alakazam@Leftovers
Mild
Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Light Screen

Poliwrath@Leftovers
Jolly
Hyponsis
Blizzard
Brick Break
Surf

Pidgeot@Leftovers
Aerial Ace
Double-Edge
Steel Wing
Featherdance

Tyranitar@Choice Band
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Earthquake

Note I changed some the standards to my liking.Do you like it?

Nemesis
07-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Charizard@Leftovers
Adamant/Naugty/Lonely
flamethrower
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Rock Slide

flamethrower can OHKO skarm so there is no nead for a more powerful move. Don't use Hyper Beam type moves.

Raichu@Leftovers
Lonely
Thunderbolt
encore/thunder wave
substitute
focus punch

I don't like endure revers because there will always be a Tyranitar around. Also use this as your Skarmbliss counter, even though it can't switch in on Bliss and beat it, but you can encore it and then switch to something else and set up.

Alakazam@Leftovers
timid
Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
ice punch

Poliwrath@Leftovers
Jolly
Hyponsis
ice beam- never use Blisszard.
Brick Break
Surf

could work as skarmbliss counter as well... ...I still prefer sub, belly drum, Brick Break, Earthquake/HP: Rock/HP: Ghost, for it lets you set up on bulky waters, but whatever...

Pidgeot@Choice Band jolly nature
Aerial Ace/air cutter
Steel Wing
quick attack
Double Edge

I prefer Fearow/Dodrio/Swellow over Pidgeot.

Tyranitar@Choice Band Adamant
Dragon Dance-bread from gyaradod->charmander->larvitar
Rock Slide/HP: Rock if you can get it
Crunch/substitute/taunt/Focus Punch
Earthquake

Boah is the best skarmbliss counter in the game... ...if you refuse to use standards at least use a slight deviation ment to make your oponent think your using a different form, and send out the wrong counter.

DragonKing
07-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Charizard@Leftovers
Rash
Fire blast/Blast Burn
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Rock Slide

What's the point in using Charizard as opposed to a better sweeper if you aren't going to use Belly Drum?

Raichu@Leftovers
Lonely
Thunderbolt
Reflect/Light Screen dont know which
Endure
Reversal

Why are you trying to pseudo-pass when Raichu doesn't have the defenses to utilize it? Why are you using Reversal when Raichu doesn't have STAB nor a powerful attack to compensate?

Alakazam@Leftovers
Mild
Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Light Screen

Again, pseudo-passing should be left to pokemon that have defenses. Besides, Alakazam has so many better things he could be doing, such as using Encore, Trick, etc.

Poliwrath@Leftovers
Jolly
Hyponsis
Blizzard
Brick Break
Surf

Er, what is the purpose of this guy?

Pidgeot@Leftovers
Aerial Ace
Double-Edge
Steel Wing
Featherdance
Why use one of the worst fully-evolved pokes in the game with an even worse moveset? You left out the nature, btw.

Tyranitar@Choice Band
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Earthquake

Never use Choice Band unless three or all four of the attacks are physical.

You need to breed for natures (and you should EV train) to make a team good enough to use in competition. Your natures generally detract from your pokemon's performance. Please outline your strategy when it isn't self-evident. Thanks and take care.

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 08:49 PM
I really don't like belly drum.But that's just me.What would be a good team with little variation in the standard movesets?

DragonKing
07-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Are you asking us to make a team for you? Click here (http://www.smogon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2682) for a thorough guide to making a competitive team. We'll be glad to help you if you have specific questions (e.g. asking how you should redesign team x to counter both boah and swampert without getting rid of your curselax), but don't post a non-complete team and ask for a rate. You have to make the team yourself, and we'll help you improve it where you tell us to. Take care.

Deoxysfan3
07-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Are you asking us to make a team for you? Click here (http://www.smogon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2682) for a thorough guide to making a competitive team. We'll be glad to help you if you have specific questions (e.g. asking how you should redesign team x to counter both boah and swampert without getting rid of your curselax), but don't post a non-complete team and ask for a rate. You have to make the team yourself, and we'll help you improve it where you tell us to. Take care.

Thanks Dragon King.I want it to counter the standard team.If you can help me.

Nemesis
07-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Thanks Dragon King.I want it to counter the standard team.If you can help me.

You want it to 'counter' the standard team? You make me laugh, newb. You can't just build a team to counter all the 'standard' teams. If you could, then no one would make a 'standard' team. Also last time I checked this is suposed to be an RMT, not a 'make me a team'. Also I've given you more information than everyone else here, and you just shun it... I've had enough...

Deoxysfan3
07-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Nemesis i KNOW YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME.So I'll be as specfic as possible.
I want a team that will counter Boah,Metagross,Swampert,and Curselax and Skarmbliss.Plz help.Plz.This time I will listen for sure.

Nemesis
07-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Nemesis i KNOW YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME.So I'll be as specfic as possible.
I want a team that will counter Boah,Metagross,Swampert,and Curselax and Skarmbliss.Plz help.Plz.This time I will listen for sure.

Skarmory beats Metagross and Curselax (unless they have Magneton).
Light Screen Zapdos beats Boah and Swampert (if it has HP: Grass).
McGar/Boah beats Skarmbliss (along with many others).
Then the rest of the team is up to you. Mostly what you'd want to do is add a special sponge, and then use the remaining two slots to cover your weaknesses.

Bravo Leader
07-22-2005, 02:15 AM
I agree with Nemesis on this...this is supposed to be a RMT and you have not taken any of our advise. There are certain counters for the most standards like SkarmBliss and Metagross but the pokemon you gave us are not counters but you wanted to give them moves to beat pokemon like those and it just can't be done. If you want to beat many of the OU pokemon then use their counters not some original moveset that no one is expecting cause you will still get beat by many things that are not what you asking us for help on such as Milotic.

Deoxysfan3
07-22-2005, 03:03 AM
Thankyou