PDA

View Full Version : o^_^~Kenshin's Art~^_^o

KenshinU
04-01-2004, 12:19 AM
Hm... I was just bored, so I drew this... >_> I used Photoshop to color it. :neutral:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/SchoolGirlcolored.jpg

This is the original sketch:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/SchoolGirlSML.jpg

She is just one of my made up characters...

Thunderbird
04-01-2004, 09:53 AM
This is awesome Kenshin! I can never draw as good as u :smile:

But i think u ought to improve the proportion of the head of her :wink:

Tsurara
04-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Very good, I like your coloring and shading, very nice. Yeah I agree with Thunderbird, work on your proportions.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-01-2004, 07:50 PM
If you wanted a quick rundown, I have one word:

BONER

But, yes, I also agree with the other two, the drawing is great, but her head seems slightly large compared to the rest of her.

PokemonElite2000
04-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Just bored eh? That would take me sometime to do lol, and my color ain't that good, so it won't come close to that anyways. Very nice on the color :cool: .

KenshinU
04-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Just bored eh? That would take me sometime to do lol, and my color ain't that good, so it won't come close to that anyways. Very nice on the color :cool: .

Well... I was bored for a long time. :smile: lol But thanks. ^_^

As for everyone else, thanks for the tips. ^-^ Yeah, her head really is too big... I guess it's because I was looking at the paper from a 30 degree angle, which made everything that was farther away seem a little smaller... so I drew her head bigger than it was supposed to be... Okay, I will stop making up excuses... ^_^o

*renames the thread*

Whenever I draw something, I will just post it here so I won't have to make a new thread everytime.

And here is another pencil drawing... =p

http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/Wind2.jpg

I was just practicing making it seem like there is a wind...

žavage])
04-02-2004, 01:53 PM
They are awsome Kenny, cant wait to see the pictures you drew of us :wink:

TotodileHop24
04-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Very cool Kenshin! Nice job on the shading in the colored piece. I can tell you've been practicing with your colors. Keep it up! :wink:

boltAge
04-02-2004, 05:04 PM
You're kidding me, that's not what you do when you're "bored". That's liek wtf omigosh so good so cool so hell, simply put its fabulous :doh: work on your drawings more and you'll be at Rachel's level of art :P

KenshinU
04-02-2004, 09:38 PM
)']They are awsome Kenny, cant wait to see the pictures you drew of us :wink:

Thanks. :smile: I just can't think of what you guys look like yet... ^_^o I might try to draw Lilian, but I will need a photo of you, Jasper, Red and Mollie as well..

Very cool Kenshin! Nice job on the shading in the colored piece. I can tell you've been practicing with your colors. Keep it up! :wink:

Yeah, kind of... ^_^o That's my 4th time coloring in Photoshop though. And thanks. :smile: ^_^

You're kidding me, that's not what you do when you're "bored". That's liek wtf omigosh so good so cool so hell, simply put its fabulous :doh: work on your drawings more and you'll be at Rachel's level of art :P

Thank you and...lol ..okay you caught me. I wasn't really that bored while drawing it. :smile:

masaki
04-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Those are so good. It would take me like 5 years to be able to draw that good period! Good work. 12/10 drawings

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I could never draw those in my life!! Great job Kenshin! 20/10 :wink:

KenshinU
04-05-2004, 12:16 PM
lol You think that it's 20/100% better than it supposed to be? :biggrin: lol

Thank you both. ^_^

Tamer Marco
04-08-2004, 12:17 AM
These are awesome! I don't think anyone bored could draw something as good as this!

KenshinU
04-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Thanks! :smile:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/Shinobu2.jpg

A drawing of Shinobu. Pencil. :surprised

Thunderbird
04-08-2004, 03:13 PM
This is even better than the last pic! u show improvements on the proportion of the head. Keep it up! ^_^

Sutiivun
04-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Another great work Kenshin! You definitely made the head fit the body better. It looks awesome!! I wonder what it'd look like if it were colored... :think:

Tamer Marco
04-08-2004, 05:16 PM
That's awesome Kenshin! Got others?

KenshinU
04-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Thank you, Thunderbird. ^_^

And, thank you, Sutiivun! I wonder what it would look colored too. ^_^ It's too late now though, since it has pencil all over it. ^_^o

Ooh, and thanks Marco. ^_^ I will try to draw and scan more later.

Jet
04-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Lol cool... sorta looks like Keitaro's work ^^;

nice... way nice. ^^

Agent Orange
04-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Damn!

Thoes are good!

Is this what you drew in Lookie?

Those are amazing!!!!

KenshinU
04-11-2004, 01:45 AM
lol cool... sorta looks like Keitaro's work ^^;

nice... way nice. ^^

lol Thank you. ^_^ I kind of do look like Keitaro in real life too... :sweat:

Damn!

Thoes are good!

Is this what you drew in Lookie?

Those are amazing!!!!

lol In Lookie? ^^; I guess, heh...

And thanks. ^_^

masaki
04-21-2004, 06:16 AM
Man the shading on that last one was amazing! Not even the best Anime artist at my school can draw that good. 17/10 for that last one!

VenusaurTrainer
04-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Thats some nice drawing Kenshin.

Ardella
04-29-2004, 10:00 PM
These are cool! Do you draw them when you get bored in school or something? I tend to just draw swirly things or write in my 'code'...yeah :rolleyes:. But those pictures are awesome for someone who's just bored!

pokemonman
05-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Those pictures are really really, really, really good. I like drawing anime too, I draw when I'm bored at school. I wish I had a scanner so I could color my pictures in like the first one that was excellent!!!! :biggrin: