PDA

View Full Version : I have doubts in PMD1

HolyKrabby
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
I have doubts about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team:

-> I will go to the missions "Rank *" at Wish Cave to get the Statues, but if I put Iron/Protein/Calcium(...)in my Swampert, my power will be strong in the Wish Cave (I have that doubt because, if I am in Level 1, the Iron/Protein/Calcium(...) wonīt have effect, maybe)? Because have Iron/Protein/Calcium(...) is better to defeat some Pokemons that are very strong...

-> If I Defeat Regirock/Regice/Registeel and it wants to befriend, and I accept, go out the dungeon and go back, the Warp Tile will be still there?

-> If I lost my Wish Stone, can I have another with a WonderMail Code?

Thank you for your attention :happy:

Neo Emolga
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I have doubts about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team:

-> I will go to the missions "Rank *" at Wish Cave to get the Statues, but if I put Iron/Protein/Calcium(...)in my Swampert, my power will be strong in the Wish Cave (I have that doubt because, if I am in Level 1, the Iron/Protein/Calcium(...) wonīt have effect, maybe)? Because have Iron/Protein/Calcium(...) is better to defeat some Pokemons that are very strong...

Keep the items, and use them AFTER you leave Wish Cave.

-> If I Defeat Regirock/Regice/Registeel and it wants to befriend, and I accept, go out the dungeon and go back, the Warp Tile will be still there?

Yes.

-> If I lost my Wish Stone, can I have another with a WonderMail Code?

Thank you for your attention :happy:

You might need the Wondermail generator for that, but I'm pretty sure its possible.

HolyKrabby
10-02-2009, 07:41 PM
So if I have a Carbon/Iron/Protein(...) is better to NOT use that in Wish Cave?
If it is that, I wonīt do what I was thinking...

About the WonderMail Generator, I tried to go to the site "Wonder Mal Generator" in Google, but that doesnīt work, the website didnīt oppened!

Thanks for your attention!