PDA

View Full Version : Which is better, this one or the Explorers o Darkness?

DavidTennantFan
10-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Please I would really like to know, I mean what are the letdowns and benefeits of both?

Gem N Ems
10-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Really, the only differences are the Pokemon you can get, mostly the legendaries.

But that's not to say you can't get them. Wondermail helps a ton these days. ^^

exVX
10-09-2009, 07:50 PM
You could wait a few days for Explorers of Sky (October 12th); it will be to Mystery Dungeon as Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl... to a lesser extent

AshMistyMayfan
11-06-2009, 03:17 AM
Well I just discovered I can send items from my Dark to Sky, happy days for me to get Xray Specs and Miracle Chest, yaaaaay! I'm getting my Wonder Gummis packaged up at long last!

The Spinda's bar is fun, I prefer the drinking over the contest, well, winning the contests are cool, but losing is a drag and a waste.

Least here it's easier to crack the codes for the Bottomless Sea on down! You just talk to the customer in Spinda's bar for the 'secret mission.' No more having to look at the board at Wigglytuff's for a ??? to Bottomless Sea that NEVER came up.

Golden Mask seems to work more effectively in recruits! Got to up my Roserade's Fast Friend in Sky to see how it does.

Visiting Shaymin's village was fun.

The bazaar is cool...only if you ever 'stumble' into it. Always got to have 15000 Poke with me in dungeons so I can score on grab bags of gummis.

This game is fun, and even better I found my other DS unit to send stuff now to Sky so no more struggling!

GallantlyGlaceon
11-09-2009, 02:32 AM
They're really alike, and I think both are evenly matched. I think all the other stuff is alright, but then, I'm stuck on which one I would think is better with the obtainable legendaries.

~VV~

AshMistyMayfan
01-03-2010, 03:59 AM
They're really alike, and I think both are evenly matched. I think all the other stuff is alright, but then, I'm stuck on which one I would think is better with the obtainable legendaries.

~VV~

I agree that Sky seems easier to get recruits. Just Groudon gave me some trouble, and I finally got Darkrai and Dusknoir whereas I still have to get them on Dark. It was easier to get Jirachi and not have to go thru Final Maze multiple times, ugh!:tongue:

-Pichu Boy-
01-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I agree that Sky seems easier to get recruits. Just Groudon gave me some trouble, and I finally got Darkrai and Dusknoir whereas I still have to get them on Dark. It was easier to get Jirachi and not have to go thru Final Maze multiple times, ugh!:tongue:

The origina poster wasn't asking whether Sky was better than Time/Darkness, the were asking which is better out of Time and Darkness.

There are no differences apart from the obtainable Pokemon, as LL said.