PDA

View Full Version : While On iPod

SPPF_Max
10-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm just going to make a quick thread before I get dressed, make my lunch, and pack and leave for school.

Did you notice that while on your iPod you may experience problems with scrolling down when you're reading a message and trying to SEND A RESPONSE TO THAT MESSAGE? The problem LIES that THERE IS NO SCROLL DOWN BUTTON.

Yes, that means when I try to send a response to a pm on what happened and let's pretend Sixto responded to my pm message, that means I can't scroll down all the way to see it and direct the response at that quote. On Saturday, I was posting comments in the "What Do you Look Like Thread." It was this post: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2943252&postcount=8621

I had 2 quotes in there. One of them was a quote inside a quote so I had the picture as part of my post. That was because there WAS no scroll down button when I was sitting on the couch in the family or living room on the iPod. I was definitely in the family room, the place with a computer and earlier I have typed on an iPod and messed up earlier responses. So this is the case. I am posting this thread here to see any responses. And if I catch any flaming, spamming, or bashing the fact that I'm making some excuses for posting on an iPod, I'll be reporting the posts. I'm leaving this thread here. This is for posting what you think about this matter. Not for making insults or saying I shouldn't actually be on my iPod, that I know no one has. Now post away anyways.