PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Missingno

Bitoko
07-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Is missingno in yellow version?

Sky Girl
07-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Yes. You can get Missingno in Red, Blue, and Yellow. I think you can get it in Gold, Silver, and Crystal too :ermm: . Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :oops:

Ierdar
07-21-2005, 10:38 PM
I'll correct you! =P

No, in yellow version they fixed the Missingno glitch. I have heard about it being somewhere else as well though, in Yellow. I've never checked myself.

Also, there is no GSC missingno. =P

Bitoko
07-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Ok thats good to know, but GSC ive never herd of.

Sky Girl
07-21-2005, 10:51 PM
There's not in G/S/C? :confused: Then what's this- http://www.trsrockin.com/gs_mn.html . *I coulda sworn you could get it in Yellow :susp: . oh, well* Oh, and that site was recommended by Pokemon Trainer Sarah.

Ierdar
07-21-2005, 10:59 PM
How about reading it a little more closely.

This glitch requires Pokemon Crystal, and a Gameshark.

Sky Girl
07-21-2005, 11:14 PM
If you read the whole thing you would see that Missingno was found in all three. Only the Crystal one required a Gameshark. Sorry for the wrong info anyway :oops: . Good luck finding Missingno :wink: (whatever version you find it in :rolleyes: ).

Ierdar
07-21-2005, 11:22 PM
All their talk about codes leads me to believe they all require gameshark. :rolleyes:

Pika57
07-22-2005, 12:59 AM
There is a missingNo in Yellow but it is hard to obtain. It has to do with the get mew glitch. yo uhave to attemp to do it in a an odd way changing certain things and it causes Yellows missingno to appear. and yea you can get missingno in G/S/C. Its simply a matter of either a really glitched game or if I am correct trade a missingno with one of four different possible hex values to G/S/C.(it might be three i'm not sure)

Dragon Lover
07-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Why would you want to get Missingno any way? I hear it crashes your game if you catch it...

~DL~

Pika57
07-22-2005, 12:25 PM
n onot necesarily. In fact I think only some other weird glich called M crashes your game.

Sky Girl
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
There is a missingNo in Yellow but it is hard to obtain. It has to do with the get mew glitch. yo uhave to attemp to do it in a an odd way changing certain things and it causes Yellows missingno to appear. and yea you can get missingno in G/S/C. Its simply a matter of either a really glitched game or if I am correct trade a missingno with one of four different possible hex values to G/S/C.(it might be three i'm not sure)
Aha! I was right. :tongue: just not sure how it worked.

Missingno mystery
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Thats not Missingno!!!!!! Here are the glitches you can find:
RB: Missingno, 'M, [] m []
Y: Missingno, [] m []
GSC: ?????, EGG
RSE: ?, BAD EGG
FL: ?, BAD EGG
There was another in GSC, its jest that I lost the site that had them on it :dazed: (and it was NOT Missingno! I was another ? one). Also, note the quality of the images on TRR, looks to good to be true if ya ask me :rolleyes: (I could make more like those easy).

Kayden Javlaíakín
07-23-2005, 02:47 AM
No, you cannot obtain MissingNo. in Yellow.
Case solved once again by the female Grovyle Kayden!
~FGK

!CeMAn
07-23-2005, 03:04 AM
i'll kill you!!!!

i want you 2 die!!!!!

We Taste Pies...
07-23-2005, 03:36 AM
No, you cannot obtain MissingNo. in Yellow.
Case solved once again by the female Grovyle Kayden!
~FGK

Incorect, It can be done but it's pretty complicated I think so I wouldn't bother doing it.So case, once again solved me and my luffy avatar.

thunder_pikachu
07-23-2005, 04:29 PM
accually missingno doesnt crash your game in r/b unless you check its stats cause whenever i check its stats the game crashes but that only be my game :confused:

Missingno mystery
07-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Heres how the glitches crash your game:
Evolve "Missingno".
Have 6 Pokemon on your team, catch M and open the PC box it went to.
I'd get out blue and play about with the glitches again, but there a, kinda bad curse on it :silenced: ( :susp: ).