PDA

View Full Version : Paramore!

Coddleflop
10-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I assumed that this would fit in thhs section. Talk about PARAMORE!!!!!!!!

Anyone heard their new songs? They're amazing!

The Maple Syrup Baptist
10-10-2009, 09:31 PM
I think their new single (Ignorance) is boring and doesn't take any risks. They try way too hard and it's really apparent to me.

I don't think they'll ever top Emergency, Hallelujah, or Let The Flames Begin.

Pokemon_Ron
10-11-2009, 02:36 AM
I think their new single (Ignorance) is boring and doesn't take any risks. They try way too hard and it's really apparent to me.

I don't think they'll ever top Emergency, Hallelujah, or Let The Flames Begin.

Emergency is a very good song. But i hate Misery Business, it was overplayed and i cant stand hearing that song anymore. Their new album, Brand New Eyes, is very good and i would reccomend picking it up.

Coddleflop
10-11-2009, 10:35 AM
I will admit, Ignorance aint so good, but have you heard Brick By Boring Brick, Playing God or Careful? They are good songs. And also I think that For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic was a pretty good song. Probably better than Let The Flames Begin, in my opinion.

Shozuka
10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
I will admit, Ignorance aint so good, but have you heard Brick By Boring Brick, Playing God or Careful? They are good songs. And also I think that For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic was a pretty good song. Probably better than Let The Flames Begin, in my opinion.
Careful is the only song from their new album that I enjoy to listen to. I don't like the path that they're heading into.