PDA

View Full Version : +Ranger Wages+ (9/13-10/14)

Dog of Hellsing
10-14-2009, 03:45 PM
So here they are, the first-ever Ranger Wages! Now, I know I said the bonus for everyone would be 40% at first, then 30%. The former seemed too much and the latter seemed kinda cheap, so I finally decided on a 35% bonus based on total wages. Thank me ^^.

=DarkGardevoir- $33,750

=Dragoness- $31,450

=Eraizaa-kun- $40,500

=Gold Rush- $6,750

=Nyurgh- $16,200

=Trainer17- $6,750

=Tyranitar_Trainer- $40,500

Everyone got full Wages this time just because we had an assload of work, but starting next month, I'm going to be checking for quality in your posts. Remember, we ask creativity, description, realism, and practicality from our Trainers, so we Rangers need to give as much as we ask.

Also, if you didn't get as much as you thought, it's probably because you counted posts that weren't Battle Posts. For example, capture posts. The only time a capture post counts as a Battle Post is if one of the battling Pokemon takes damage or uses a move in that post. Also, posts in which the Pokemon first appears, but there are no moves used, do not count as Battle Posts.

Enjoy your money, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Oh, one more thing. I'm keeping track of where I paid wages to, not only by posting in your logs, but also by saving certain info to mah flash drive. So if anyone tries to be sneaky and move the [PAID TILL HERE] forward in order to get paid for posts more than once, I'll know. And I'll sic Alucard on you ^^.

Gold Rush
10-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh cool ranger wages. Thanks for the money ^_^

Dragoness
10-14-2009, 04:00 PM
So here they are, the first-ever Ranger Wages! Now, I know I said the bonus for everyone would be 40% at first, then 30%. The former seemed too much and the latter seemed kinda cheap, so I finally decided on a 35% bonus based on total wages. Thank me ^^.

=DarkGardevoir- $33,750

=Dragoness- $31,450

=Eraizaa-kun- $40,500

=Gold Rush- $6,750

=Nyurgh- $16,200

=Trainer17- $6,750

=Tyranitar_Trainer- $40,500

Everyone got full Wages this time just because we had an assload of work, but starting next month, I'm going to be checking for quality in your posts. Remember, we ask creativity, description, realism, and practicality from our Trainers, so we Rangers need to give as much as we ask.

Also, if you didn't get as much as you thought, it's probably because you counted posts that weren't Battle Posts. For example, capture posts. The only time a capture post counts as a Battle Post is if one of the battling Pokemon takes damage or uses a move in that post. Also, posts in which the Pokemon first appears, but there are no moves used, do not count as Battle Posts.

Enjoy your money, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Oh, one more thing. I'm keeping track of where I paid wages to, not only by posting in your logs, but also by saving certain info to mah flash drive. So if anyone tries to be sneaky and move the [PAID TILL HERE] forward in order to get paid for posts more than once, I'll know. And I'll sic Alucard on you ^^.

First of all, ty for the wages. Second of all, who would do the [PAID 'TILL HERE] thing?! Humph! j/k :P

And thirdly...my capture posts don't count?! That's weird. Ah well, ty *takes money and runs*

Dog of Hellsing
10-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Yeah, capture posts don't count unless they actually include some sort of battle going on. Remember, you only get paid for Battle Posts ^^.

Heh, I prolly won't ever get this much ever again, because for crying out loud, I do NOT plan on taking so many Trainers through at the same time ever again >>.

DarkGardevoir
10-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Hm... Thanks for the wages I guess. Thought I had more @.@ maybe it was just me...

Still, it's a friggin lot for me.

Gokudera-Kun
10-14-2009, 06:06 PM
16.2k for one RP, noice. Thanks Jess. ^_^

Eraizaa-kun
10-14-2009, 08:14 PM
Heh, I got paid as much as Jess and I only had 3 Trainers. ^^;

Yay money! =D

Trainer17
10-15-2009, 04:34 AM
Can I donate $50 to the Rangers Union? :x

Hmm, considering I had liek about 8-9 posts, that money ain't that bad. Time to look for active Trainers!

Will edit money later on!!

-ninjapoof-

-T17