PDA

View Full Version : This Is It?

miragebaby_x
10-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Is anyone going to see "This is It"? I'm going on the 1/11/09. I'm dying for it can't wait.

Stardy
10-15-2009, 03:31 PM
That's the new Michael Jackson movie right?
I, in a guess, will be checking it out, since I pretty much go to the movies every other weekend, and nothing interesting is out atm, so yeah.

miragebaby_x
10-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, the MJ one.

Pokemon_Ron
10-15-2009, 11:52 PM
I most likely will. Depends on if my girlfriend will wanna come see it wit me though.

Operative
10-15-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm going on the 1/11/09.

You saw it 9 months ago?

I might see it. Depends if I feel like going that day or something. :P

Hoshika
10-16-2009, 12:26 AM
You saw it 9 months ago?

They do it differently in the UK.

Sequentio
10-16-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm not going to see it, as I the four months of endless Michael Jackson movies, documentaries and videos shown (not to mention books) are enough. I don't think there's anymore I want/need to know about MJ. >_>

Lord Fedora
10-16-2009, 02:10 AM
I might see it, I might not. I don't know yet.

@Seq: I actually think this was a movie that MJ was making while he was still alive.

Operative
10-16-2009, 02:18 AM
@Seq: I actually think this was a movie that MJ was making while he was still alive.

Named after or before his final concert?

scubasteveE
10-16-2009, 03:05 AM
I won't, I'm not into these kind of movies. I mean I haven't even seen 3 and Dale Earnhardt is one of my favorite athletes of all time.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2009, 03:19 AM
Honestly, Michael Jackson's golden days were a long time ago. While his pop music may have been good, I don't like the way he spent his remaining years before he passed away. Sorry, but when I hear his name, I associate it with strange Neverland ranches, dangling babies from balconies, and excessive amounts of plastic surgery. I know there's no confirmed proof of child molestation, but considering his demeanor, I wouldn't put it past him.

To me, it seems like lately, there's been endless amounts of tributes to him, and I honestly feel like everyone should just stop clinging on to this and let go. I understand if people want to remember him for the better accomplishments he did in life as opposed to the things he was accused of, but its been several months since his death already.

Lord Fedora
10-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Honestly, Michael Jackson's golden days were a long time ago. While his pop music may have been good, I don't like the way he spent his remaining years before he passed away. Sorry, but when I hear his name, I associate it with strange Neverland ranches, dangling babies from balconies, and excessive amounts of plastic surgery. I know there's no confirmed proof of child molestation, but considering his demeanor, I wouldn't put it past him.

To me, it seems like lately, there's been endless amounts of tributes to him, and I honestly feel like everyone should just stop clinging on to this and let go. I understand if people want to remember him for the better accomplishments he did in life as opposed to the things he was accused of, but its been several months since his death already.
I'm pretty sure the title is fitting, and that after this we're gonna let the Michael Jackson thing go finally.

-Holland-
10-16-2009, 05:18 AM
I'm pretty sure the title is fitting, and that after this we're gonna let the Michael Jackson thing go finally.

A lot of people said that several months ago...and then some dude wrote a book.

Vaughn
10-16-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm totally watching This Is It.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
10-17-2009, 02:40 AM
Not sure, I'm not watching many movies these days. D:

Powerman 6k
10-17-2009, 02:50 AM
Eh.. This Michael Jackson death is really starting to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, I loved MJ. It's just the fact that his death is overshadowing EVERY SINGLE DEATH that occurs. Farah Fawcett could have used more attention... Not to mention Billy Mayes and Les Paul. Why can't they just let him rest in peace? "No, no. We're going to let his body stay out of a casket for three plus months, and THEN we'll bury him." -.-

Game Over
10-17-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm definetly not going to watch this is it. If I want to watch something about MJ, I'll just go on youtube and watch his old music videos, from his good days.

Synester
10-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Eh.. This Michael Jackson death is really starting to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, I loved MJ. It's just the fact that his death is overshadowing EVERY SINGLE DEATH that occurs. Farah Fawcett could have used more attention... Not to mention Billy Mayes and Les Paul. Why can't they just let him rest in peace? "No, no. We're going to let his body stay out of a casket for three plus months, and THEN we'll bury him." -.-Farah Fawcett didn't have 3-4 generation if kids grow up off her music. Bill Mays just did commercials, a lot of people had no idea who he was until they said it, nad I don't even remember hearing about Les Paul die, but then again if I watch the news, I'm only watching the weather.