PDA

View Full Version : If you like mellow, then read this!

Powerman 6k
10-18-2009, 12:15 AM
Last night, after my friend from Australia sent me a song in MSN (Hearts a Mess by Gotye), I decided, on a whim, to create a slow, soothing and very awesome playlist in Windows Media Player. Now, I usually don't like slow and soothing, because as some people on this forum should know, I like heavy metal and rock. Here's the link to the playlist with all of the songs on it.

That's nice...
(http://www.playlist.com/playlist/18201401099)

I couldn't find Libraries by Sea Bear on that site, so I apologize. It made the playlist a little better xD

Tell me what you think after you're done listening to the entire thing, or at least part of it.

Vaughn
10-18-2009, 01:00 AM
Woot @ PATD.

Panic at the Disco is such a good band.

Powerman 6k
10-18-2009, 02:02 AM
Woot @ PATD.

Yes they are. Their new CD is so much better than "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" -.- Despite what people say, I think it's much better.

AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Woot @ PATD.

Not only is it Panic! at the Disco, but it's the best song from Pretty. Odd. other than That Green Gentlemen ofcourse.

Pokemon_Ron
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Woot @ PATD.

True.
Yes they are. Their new CD is so much better than "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" -.- Despite what people say, I think it's much better.

Pretty.Odd was a very good CD if you listened to it enough. I think we were all used to the sound of "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" that we were shocked at the differantial in sounds between those albums and wrote the album off as bad.

Anyways, nice playlist xD