PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Out the Name of a Song Online

SPPF_Max
10-22-2009, 04:18 AM
For over the past several weeks, I've been hearing a song like this that always plays from my sister's room. The music in the beginning starts out teriffic with the "Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh" and then the words go here and I don't know what they are, and then there's more words, "Woah! Come on and take me! Woah! Come on and take me! Woah woah woah! Come on and take me!" and then it repeats and then I think it says later "I got my housewife." I don't know all the words to the song so please forgive me if that's approximate or not exactly what it says. I don't even hear the words from the beginning because they aren't loud enough.

I have tried to research the name of the song on the internet and on youtube but I had no luck. I even tried asking my school friends and they didn't know. This thread is only for posting if you know the name of the song. Not if it's your favorite song or otherwise it'd be in the Entertainment and Sports Section but it's not. Please make it easier for me. Once I know the name of the song, I can quit bugging my school friends and teachers about it and maybe I won't EVER have to ask my sister for the name of the song. Heck, I don't even know what radio station it plays on nor how to find it on my iPod touch.

You at least have a description of the song so you AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. It's not like I believe anyone's psychic and it has a lot of Woah;'s so look for all of them and hear them out. Also my teacher was wrong when I asked him. It had nothing to do with Funky Town so those answers for the song are obviously incorrect.

But please help me out anyways.

Sincerely, Max.

EDIT: I tried singing it in class during Ceramics 5th Period over and over again every day and including even during passing 1st-2nd period and I kept changing the words around because every time it played I was so far away from WHERE IT WAS PLAYING as I was in THIS ROOM. And a little more at the description, please, I'm going to put:

That I know.
Something that she goes.

Or is it that I go?
And something that she knows?

Then Woah, Come on and take me!

Something like that. I don't know. Once I know the name of the song, I can find it on the internet and listen to it better and then all this thread has to do is close.

This is ANOTHER EDIT by the way. LOL! Heh! At first I thought the song said, "You'll Never Take Me! Woah Woah oh!" and then into "You Wanna Take Me! Woah woah oh!" and then into now "Come on and take me! Woah woah oh!" which is what I think the song really says but I've searched up and down google, tried looking for it, and couldn't find it. I wonder if threads asking for someone to go help you research a name of a song is allowed. If it isn't, oh well. If anyone could be a help, I'd appreciate it and give thanks. Save me the stress and my searching time that I could be using to do something else.

TRIPLE EDIT: Damn! 18 views in less than 1 hour and no one knows the name of the song? I guess I gotta be patient when it comes around to these things.

Kendo
10-25-2009, 11:04 PM
You haven't asked your sister!?

No idea, but it might be Here I Am (Come and Take Me). I doubt it, though. HIGHLY doubt it.

-Pichu Boy-
10-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Incomplete, possibly not 100% accurate lyrics aren't going to help us identify the song. So here's what you should do:

Ask your sister.

Seriously, why are you adamant not to?

SPPF_Max
10-26-2009, 02:27 AM
^What do I actually type in in Google when I do it or what did you type in?

You haven't asked your sister!?

No idea, but it might be Here I Am (Come and Take Me). I doubt it, though. HIGHLY doubt it.

I actually tried typing that in just now when I saw your reply and it only took me 3 hours to come see what you've written as I wasn't active on these forums earlier. But with no sound on my computer I can't say for sure if that's the correct name of the song. I'll have to wait until I can receive access to another computer WITH sound. For the time being, I'll have to use my iPod but it'd be a while before I could bring it out of my pocket.

EDIT: Yeah! I totally doubt it's that too. Glad you do. That song has completely different words and as I read, the lyrics DO NOT HAVE "WOAH OH OH, Come on and take me!" Because I'm viewing it through my iPod now and the song totally DOESN'T start off out with "I can't believe that it's real" "the way you make me feel." AND SO ON. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONG! And it said nothing about "love" nor contained the word in there.

Here's the link where it's NOT: http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/al_green/here_i_am_come_and_take_me.html

This time on this computer finally again, I was able to copy and paste stuff so I don't have to waste time writing it on notepad or searching for paper and pen which is something I usually don't have and should use for school and homework but now I can copy and paste as I've just said and that's as far as I can get to determining the name of THAT SONG I'm still looking for.
Also at Pichu-Boy. It was the best I could give you. Because I don't hear the words at the beginning of the song, I can't give you the full accurate lyric but it must be approximate enough for some people to help. Is that the only song in this world that goes, "Woah, oh oh oh... SOMETHING, "COME ON AND TAKE ME," or "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME, Woah, oh oh oh," or whatever IT SAYS?

-Pichu Boy-
10-28-2009, 12:15 PM
I never said type anything in Google... I said ask your sister. Also, you avoided my question as to why you didn't already ask your sister.

SPPF_Max
10-29-2009, 02:53 AM
I never said type anything in Google... I said ask your sister. Also, you avoided my question as to why you didn't already ask your sister.

Actually I just needed to answer it better then. Back in 2006 when I asked her the name of the song she used to have blasted in this room in November and then when I got my own computer that December, in February I started looking over for that 1 song. It was a different song back then and I wanted to sing to it.

Also the current song I'm looking for, in that third line it ends with the word drink and then when it repeats, I think it says something about hinge but I don't have the lyrics. It played right after on her computer after the song, "******, quit calling me." "Man why you keep calling me?" But it usually plays after those other songs so unless I can find it on the internet, maybe I should try the computer in which I'm not her computer. Though I don't know how she got it because I discovered from my mom that the music and song weren't from the radio when I asked her while she was on the phone. But it actually says "I got my housewife" before it says "Woah, Come on and take me." I got the 2 lines mixed up. Also I might as well wait until I can get my voice fully back as I was just sick and everything down there in my throat and up in my nose and mouth still hurt so I'm just hanging in there. I didn't even know what it said before drink in Line 3 of the song and that's what I just about to post because I heard it. The song actually ends with "I got my housewife." Interesting but let me look more into it later. I know that I came on the computer for some other odd reason besides posting online and searching for a song but for my Senior Paper and Hook to Thesis Statement which I got to find next and get that done while I can continue my quest on the internet for what I'm looking for.

Oh and I wasn't directing the above to you. I was directing it to Kendo. I quoted yours and that's the part you should respond to but whenever she plays the song, she'd be locked up in her room and then I'd be busy or half sleep. I'll do it later. Thanks.

Oh crap. A second edit. Maybe it was directed at you but it was a while ago so I'll have to go take a look at it but I don't have the time now to get that done. Sorry fella. :(

Spinner
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Well, I googled it but I couldn't find anything lol. What genre is it? It COULD be "take on me", if you got the lyrics wrong, but I don't think so coz the lyrics aren't all too similar. Can't think of anything else at the moment.