PDA

View Full Version : Comedians

scubasteveE
10-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Who are some of your favorite comedians? You know the people that tel jokes that are funny(a.k.a not mitch).

My favorite is Stephen Lynch because he's songs are so damn funny xD I also like Jeff Dunham and Mitch Fatel.

karmachameleon
10-26-2009, 05:48 AM
Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook

-Holland-
10-26-2009, 05:48 AM
Note: Anyone who favors Dane Cook or Carlos Mecnia will be gored against a wall of metal spikes by a robotic mastodon I had my German uncle make.

Ricky Gervais. Perfect dry sarcasm.

EDIT: Dammit karma.

mightydes
10-26-2009, 05:58 AM
Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, and Russell Peters. Pretty funny guys there xD

!CeMAn
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Dane Cook is hilarious. I just love his energy and he's pretty raw, which i also love. Rob Schimmel tells great jokes. I saw his act and literally couldn't breath for the last 10 minutes i was laughing so hard.

I have to admit, i climbed on the Russell Peters wagon recently.

Haze
10-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Jim Gaffigan is my favorite =3

Vaughn
10-31-2009, 11:50 PM
My favorite is Stephen Lynch

His joke "songs" are amazing.

My favorites are Kevin Hart and Dane Cook. Also, Jeff Dunham and Austin...that fat guy.

Cybernetic Ghost
11-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Probably Louis C.K is one of my favorite living. Big fan of Mitch Hedberg and George Carlin too.

Sixto
11-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I like people who don't have to use vulgar language to make something funny. 'Tis why I like Gabriel Iglesias, Ellen DeGeneres and Jeff Dunham. Two of those use curse words very little. I'll watch everyone else, but those are the ones I enjoy the most.

Aksyel
11-03-2009, 11:38 AM
I like people who don't have to use vulgar language to make something funny. 'Tis why I like Gabriel Iglesias, Ellen DeGeneres and Jeff Dunham. Two of those use curse words very little. I'll watch everyone else, but those are the ones I enjoy the most.

I do to, but I shall add on to that:

I also like people who use vulgar language as descriptive details and would still be funny without them.

Oh, and Kathy Griffin. She wins at life, you all know it. You all just wont admit it because she is higher up than you on the social latter. After all, she is Jesus.

Dane Cook can go die, for all I care. ;__;

Carbon
11-03-2009, 12:53 PM
I do to, but I shall add on to that:

I also like people who use vulgar language as descriptive details and would still be funny without them.

Oh, and Kathy Griffin. She wins at life, you all know it. You all just wont admit it because she is higher up than you on the social latter. After all, she is Jesus.

Dane Cook can go die, for all I care. ;__;
I'd go with Adam Sandler.
I like people who constanlty change their tone, and act out their jokes.

Neo Emolga
11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Dane Cook, Brian Regan, and Dimitri Martin.

I don't mind a little swearing, but if its over the top, I'm getting bored. F-bombs tend to fail when it comes to making me laugh.

Lord Fedora
11-03-2009, 03:15 PM
I favor Bo Burnham and Steven Lynch because I love the music, and Demitri Martin because randomness=rox.

Shen
11-03-2009, 03:15 PM

I was beginning to lose faith in this thread, but finally, someone mentioned Gabriel Iglesias x3

Gabe, Jeff Dunham, comedians like those are my fave. If they can make me laugh hard with situational humor without having to reduce themselves to over-the-top cussing (as several people have already said), then they are an immediate fave.

This doesn't mean I don't like people like Kathy Griffin, Robin Williams, or Eddy Murphey (Especially Murphey's '80s stand-up, Delirious), but that's merely because their cussing doesn't take as much away from the joke as one may think, like what others do. But I prefer Iglesias and Dunham over them, purely because their quality of stand-up is even greater.

SaviorSephiroth
11-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Charles Spencer Chaplin.
Arguably, the best.

Pokemon_Ron
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Jeff Dunham, Larry the Cable Guy, Carlos Mencia, and Dane Cook <3

Psychedelic Shroomish
11-13-2009, 12:57 AM
http://www.endevil.com/images/George_Bush.jpg

I love laughing at the monkeys at the zoo that is our government.

(before he was switched out for the other man)