PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody played the episodes on Sky?

AshMistyMayfan
11-03-2009, 07:07 AM
Has anybody played those Episodes in Sky, like Bidoff's wish, Sunflora, Team Charm, and what happened with Grovyle? I got to say these games are GREAT adn entertaining. The Bidoff one is a little challenging when you have 3 Pokemon beating on it by the end, but the one with Grovyle was awesome and so emotional to team up with the one you love in Celebi and your enemy in Dusknoir to stop Dialga from 'Hulking' out in his rage! I pocketed over 8000 bucks in the dungeon I was in with Grovyle/Dusknoir, and having him fight wasn't that bad vs. the ghosts. That Driftloon and Driftblim though, stay far away from those 2!

FLSHK
11-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Has anybody played those Episodes in Sky, like Bidoff's wish, Sunflora, Team Charm, and what happened with Grovyle? I got to say these games are GREAT adn entertaining. The Bidoff one is a little challenging when you have 3 Pokemon beating on it by the end, but the one with Grovyle was awesome and so emotional to team up with the one you love in Celebi and your enemy in Dusknoir to stop Dialga from 'Hulking' out in his rage! I pocketed over 8000 bucks in the dungeon I was in with Grovyle/Dusknoir, and having him fight wasn't that bad vs. the ghosts. That Driftloon and Driftblim though, stay far away from those 2!
I have played all of them, but the only ones I played all way through are the Sunflora and Grovyle ones.

Neo Emolga
11-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Completed them all, I'd have to say they were all really good. The only one that got a little tiring after a while was the "Here Comes Team Charm" one, which has you pretty much going through caves... caves... and some more caves. The humor in that one is still priceless though.

FireBrawl Latios
11-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I've completed all five of 'em too. Bidoof's was hard, but I managed to overcome the difficulty.

Team Charm's has differences, and I like their theme. At least there's some Girl Power

Nicholas Webb
11-07-2009, 12:05 AM
I only played "In the Future of Darkness", and that was epic.

Eternal Moonlight
11-11-2009, 04:59 AM
I played (and completed) all of them, minus the last one, as I havent gotton that far yet. adored them all, they were fun to play and a great way to get some Reviver Seeds!

Mew, Meow, Nya

AshMistyMayfan
11-11-2009, 06:28 AM
GOing thru the cave with Grovyle and Dusknoir picked me up over 10,000 Poke, and having extra Xray specs also helped.

Nomis
11-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Yeah, I played one of them (my friend's) and I got a lot of money for him.

Gem N Ems
11-13-2009, 11:18 PM
The last one was by far the best. In fact, I'm now inspired to write something on it. xD

I can't believe what happened, though. =o AMAZING!

Charmander009
11-14-2009, 05:29 AM
I haven't gotten all of them yet, but I'm up to "Here Comes Team Charm"

The whole time I did the Guildmaster's story, I wondered why Igglepuff was such a beast? o_o Seriously, I'd like wipe out enemies in one blow. xD I had to laugh at the part when Armaldo falls down a pit, and Igglepuff just says, "Oh well. I'll get him later~" xDDDD

Lusankya
11-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah, they're pretty fun. I found the happy ending on the last one a little boring, but I suppose you can't have bad endings in Pokemon xD Sunflora's and Bidoof's were a little boring, but the rest of them I liked.

Speed-X
11-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Well, I unlocked all of 'em, but I've only really finished Wigglytuff's. So cute. X3

But... the weird / annoying thing is... I can't play any at all anymore! The "Episode List" option is highlighted red, and when I hover over it it says, "Once a Special Episode has started, you cannot begin another Special Episode." AND IM NOT FRIKING ON ONE AT ALL!!! It pisses me off. I'm NOT in the middle of any. It even doesn't ask me if I wanna continue the episode when I go to, "Start Game" which is proof that I'm not in the middle and any ****** Special Episode....
Grr. You'll have to excuse my temper atm... my laptop's been pissing me off all day. >_>

AshMistyMayfan
01-03-2010, 03:57 AM
I got Igglybuff and Sunflora to go, but need to have more Revive Seeds and room in my storage before I play them. I might play the Grovyle one again. The one with Team Charm was TERRIBLE! The Lopunny was hopeless with Xray specs and the team died about 3 times. Luckily had Revive seeds to save them, but their stats were terrible. I'm noting to have Life Seeds in storage to up the stats on Igglybuff and Sunflora.

-Pichu Boy-
01-03-2010, 03:05 PM
I got Igglybuff and Sunflora to go, but need to have more Revive Seeds and room in my storage before I play them. I might play the Grovyle one again. The one with Team Charm was TERRIBLE! The Lopunny was hopeless with Xray specs and the team died about 3 times. Luckily had Revive seeds to save them, but their stats were terrible. I'm noting to have Life Seeds in storage to up the stats on Igglybuff and Sunflora.

Unless it works differently in PMD, Lopunny can't use items because of Klutz. :)

I actually found Here Comes Team Charm to be really easy. I only died a couple of times - once in a dungeon and once against Aggron and Lairon. However, the bosses were really easy after Lopunny leveled and learned Agility... xD

iAshv2
01-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Same here I found that episode to be really easy to only died once against the bosses.

AshMistyMayfan
02-06-2010, 05:28 AM
Finally completed all the special episodes.

parsol lady
02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
I've played only the one with Grovle and Dusknoir.

ChewyMouse2
02-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Unless it works differently in PMD, Lopunny can't use items because of Klutz. :)

I actually found Here Comes Team Charm to be really easy. I only died a couple of times - once in a dungeon and once against Aggron and Lairon. However, the bosses were really easy after Lopunny leveled and learned Agility... xD

I actually had a hard time in the beginning. It was easy once I taught Lopunny Wide Slash to do about 50-60 damage each hit. :wink:

Wigglytuff
03-26-2010, 12:12 AM
I only played Charm's arrival and Into the dark future.

jeanlee411
04-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Well, I unlocked all of 'em, but I've only really finished Wigglytuff's. So cute. X3

But... the weird / annoying thing is... I can't play any at all anymore! The "Episode List" option is highlighted red, and when I hover over it it says, "Once a Special Episode has started, you cannot begin another Special Episode." AND IM NOT FRIKING ON ONE AT ALL!!! It pisses me off. I'm NOT in the middle of any. It even doesn't ask me if I wanna continue the episode when I go to, "Start Game" which is proof that I'm not in the middle and any ****** Special Episode....
Grr. You'll have to excuse my temper atm... my laptop's been pissing me off all day. >_>

Aria
08-28-2010, 07:37 PM
I have played all but never finished bidoffs wish I got bored of it...

altaria91
05-15-2011, 07:51 PM
The episodes are a great way to get great items and a lot of money!!

I thought all of them were quite easy(even Bidoof's) except for the one with Sunflora...

Jeez, that took me around 10 tries to beat(those Haunter are so obnoxious).

AnnieBerries
07-06-2011, 08:45 AM
I played all episodes of this game. all are amazing.