Hypno w/ ?
? Nature
Evs ?
Female

Psychic
Thunder Wave
Attract
Mega Punch

TWave them, Attract (If male) then Psychich/Mega Punch them away.

Clefable w/ ?
? Nature
Evs ? (Maxd Sp. Atk)
Female

Metronome
Water Pulse
Counter
Double Team

Not really sure what i'll do with this. XD

Ideas folks?

Exon Auxus
07-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Well, best of luck in the NBL. I think you've got them set up pretty good.

IT
07-23-2005, 07:41 PM
For Mr Hypnotic:

Hypno@Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Nature:Modest
Moves:
-Psychic
-Ice Punch
-Attract/Rest/Thunder Wave
-Amnesia/Barrier/Calm Mind

Set up with stat moves and Rest.

Clefable@Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Nature:defense raising
Moves:
-Seismic Toss
-Thunder Wave
-Counter
-Rest/Wish/Amnesia/Metronome

Yay, it's miniblissey!

Dragon_Seeker
07-24-2005, 02:36 AM
Hypno
Trait: Insomnia
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Fire Punch
~Thunder Wave / Hypnosis / Skill Swap

The last slot is generally reserved for a dehabilitation / "it learns it it's universally good therefore we use it" move. Skill Swap is novelty but can be useful... lol. Skill Swapping on Vaporeon's Surf is fun as hell. I used Modest with a spread like 164 HP / 116 Spd / 184 SAtk / 44 SDef. It worked decently... I'm sure better spreads are out there.

Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Reflect, Light Screen and Rest (with Skill Swap) are okay too... as is Taunt... Taunt + Thunder Wave isn't horrid. Shadow Ball as anti-Gengar is fun too. Psych Up is unorthodox but fun. It can use Role Play too, but why would you use it over Skill Swap? Barrier worked okay if stuff switched into it, but Reflect is not only better, but Barrier is easier to get rid of...

Clefable
Trait: Cute Charm
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
~Softboiled

Also good with Flamethrower, Light Screen, Charm, Cosmic Power, Encore, Fire Blast, Wish, Reflect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Sing, Thunder Wave, Focus Punch, Belly Drum and Snatch. Keep in mind that Belly Drum is extremely hard to pull off... you'd need Vaporeon/Celebi BPing a Substitute for it to work and nothing less. I used a spread like 196 HP / 138 Def / 176 SAtk (Modest nature) for the special set and it performed decently...

EDIT: IT, Hypno can't Rest. He's one of those cursed Insomniacs.

Forsety
07-24-2005, 04:52 AM
Hmm....on a sidenote...does anyone know if Skill Swap is usuable with Sleep Talk? I always wondered about skill swapping back Insomnia for a quick wake up.

Anyway....go with Dragon Seeker's suggestions for Hypno....also Seismic Toss is also of worth considering as well. Although I will suggest to play with ev spread...I find modest is not the best trait for Hypno.

For Clefable heres an extra suggestion...

Clefable@Leftovers
-Ice Beam/Substitute
-Sweet Kiss
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt/Seismic Toss

2 options of the parafuse set, left side for a boltbeam parafuser and right side for a pure annoyance one since right set gives you more evs to play with and left side needs a balance of evs, although both sets will hate Blissey keep in mind. However if you feel like it....either Thunderbolt or Substitute can be replaced for Focus Punch to cover Bliss. Plus parafusion in general can buy enough time even vs Bliss for a few Focus Punches.

Jhem
07-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Having getting insomnia skill swapped to you automatically wakes you up.'

Also, if you use SKill swap with hypno and rest, and switch him out, I think that counts for the sleep clause so no more of your mons can be put to sleep :D... But as soon as you send a resting hypno back into play, he wakes up, even better.

Forsety
07-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Ah yes...I forgot traits reset once you switch.....hmm...although that actually gave me an idea for another set.

Jhem
07-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Gee, I wonder if you'll be using Hypno in that set? :think: ^_^

Dragon_Seeker
07-24-2005, 06:08 PM
If and/or when Netbattle updates itself and gives Hypno Wish I might start using it...

These guys are supposed to be getting...

Drowzee - Belly Drum/Wish
Farfetch'd - Yawn/Wish
Chansey - Sweet Scent/Wish
Kangaskhan - Yawn/Wish
Exeggcute - Sweet Scent/Wish
Lickitung - Heal Bell/Wish

I pulled it off the NB forums, and RSbot's added them... eh whatever. Wish Hypno might be worth it.

Forsety
07-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Gee, I wonder if you'll be using Hypno in that set? :think: ^_^
Not at all actually......I had another insomniac in mind.

And when did all those lot learn Wish? Special events?

And is it necessary for that fat piece of pink fluff to get yet another healing move? Although Lickitung getting Heal Bell has good implications for UU games.

Dragon_Seeker
07-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Not at all actually......I had another insomniac in mind.

And when did all those lot learn Wish? Special events?

And is it necessary for that fat piece of pink fluff to get yet another healing move? Although Lickitung getting Heal Bell has good implications for UU games.

Yeah... NYPC giveaways I think. I'm not sure if NB is planning on adding them right away, but provided they do, they could be interesting concepts...

Meh, Wish Hypno caught my attention on the NB Forums so I thought it would an interesting concept if it's legalized.

Forsety
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Although Wish for Blissey? Blissey is going to become far more dangerous then before as it doesn't even have to be around now to cause trouble.