PDA

View Full Version : Heartbeats ~ Lady Gaga

Blaziken Knight
11-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Ive heard about it, I want to know if anyone has it and thinks its worth it.

I have found out that on the American Lady Gaga website you can order it for like 100 dollars or something, but im Australian, ill stick to eBay or something..

But, does anyone know if its worth buying?

Ive heard that its called heartbeats because it like..makes the sound eh, better? so you can feel all the heart the persons put into the song.

Something like that.

Lol.

:D

And would anyone think its more for girls? I rly like it, but im a boy :p

Blast the Stereo
11-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Lady Gaga should stick to stage-bound acts of suicide, not entrepreneurship.

Blaziken Knight
11-06-2009, 09:58 PM
So? Im quite excited over the fact that these new and improved 'items of satisfaction' are being released.

I = Big lady gaga fan.

But im more excited about this product itself, is it worth buying, or not?

Orthar
11-07-2009, 12:21 AM
No, last time I checked you shouldn't have to buy garbage...maybe try the dump?

Pokemon_Ron
11-08-2009, 04:21 AM
I laughed so hard when i heard about this.

Professor Geoffrey
11-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Seriously, people. I think Blaziken wanted helpful information, not hateful comments. =/

I don't know. I looked it up - it looks really cool. But from looking at it, I think they're a little expensive. They better last years if they're going to be that much. But then again, it was also designed for fashion, so that fattens the price tag quite a bit.

So, it all depends on how long they last, in my opinion. If you've got enough money to get it, it looks like it may be quite an interesting thing to add to your musical experience. As for me, I'll be sticking to my cheap-o earphones that I buy once every three months.

scubasteveE
11-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Seriously, people. I think Blaziken wanted helpful information, not hateful comments. =/

I don't know. I looked it up - it looks really cool. But from looking at it, I think they're a little expensive. They better last years if they're going to be that much. But then again, it was also designed for fashion, so that fattens the price tag quite a bit.

So, it all depends on how long they last, in my opinion. If you've got enough money to get it, it looks like it may be quite an interesting thing to add to your musical experience. As for me, I'll be sticking to my cheap-o earphones that I buy once every three months.

I actually thought it was very helpful infomation:wink:

Blaziken Knight
11-25-2009, 07:25 AM
But, is it a good item for a BOY for christmas?

I want one. But i think their a little girlish.

Whats your opinions?

Blaziken Knight
11-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Im so p1553d rite now.

I finally got the courage to ask for it for x-mas

And so we searched it on eBay.

And the ******* seller of it wrote it was edgy, cool and female.

Female. the key word which made me sound so gay standing rite bside my mum.

Srsly.

I feel stupid.

-_-

ReclusiveDemon
11-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Son, you just asked to buy a pair of in-ears that are going to probably be the equivalent of Skullcandy-- a pair of phones based mostly on look, and very little on sound quality. You do look a little gay right now.

Synester
11-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Oh, wait, there headphones? For $100 my ear wax had better turn to solid gold before I spend that much on something like that. Seriously though kid, just buy yourself a pink pair of Gummie Earphones and call it day, don't waste your parents money on something so...stupid.

sheepskinfuton
11-29-2009, 02:45 AM
I was hoping they'd be huge heart-shaped DJ style headphones...D:

Eh, if you get the black or white ones they'd probably be less feminine.

I for one am done with tiny ear buds that come lose from my ear if I move at all.