PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Erased!!!

Bitoko
07-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Ok, i put my yellow in my nintendo 64 controler (the pack that came with pokemon stadium) and i went to gameboy tower, then all of a sudden it said "No saved data" I checked it on my SP and it said New Game. It was erased, has this happened to anyone else?

Angelic Kitsune
07-24-2005, 07:32 PM
The GB game battery probably died,deleting all saved data.
Or maybe you corrupted it with a cheating device?
And no it has not happened to me.(luckily)

Razzmatazz
07-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Have you been hanging out with Yellow Missingno in your save file? If so, that's probably what did it.
If you didn't mess with glitches, then like SPM said your battery life ran out :ermm:

thunder_pikachu
07-26-2005, 01:31 AM
The GB game battery probably died,deleting all saved data.
Or maybe you corrupted it with a cheating device?
And no it has not happened to me.(luckily)
how long does the battery life usually last?

Angelic Kitsune
07-26-2005, 02:27 AM
I don't exactley how long-but I've had silver version for four years and it hasn't ran out yet.So they must last a pretty long time...-Maybe-10years?-

TMTS
07-26-2005, 02:27 AM
It really depends on how long it's been since you've played it, and the general surroundings. Any electric abnormalities can cause games to go haywire when incorrectly connected. When being played, the GB slightly recharges the internal battery.

Or you could have been sharking or playing around with missingno. Any of the above.

Bitoko
07-26-2005, 02:54 AM
It really depends on how long it's been since you've played it, and the general surroundings. Any electric abnormalities can cause games to go haywire when incorrectly connected. When being played, the GB slightly recharges the internal battery.

Or you could have been sharking or playing around with missingno. Any of the above.

I didnt have missingno or any glitch, and i was playing it fine on my sp, but when i pluged it into the N64 controller to play on pokemon stadium, it erased.

Angelic Kitsune
07-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Did you do anything to the 64?
How long have you had both?It might have just been their time... :sad:

TMTS
07-26-2005, 03:28 AM
If the prongs don't align right, and the data has an access attempt, it will corrupt your saved file.

Basically the cartridge didn't go in the controller right. :tongue:

Bitoko
07-26-2005, 04:01 AM
If the prongs don't align right, and the data has an access attempt, it will corrupt your saved file.

Basically the cartridge didn't go in the controller right. :tongue:

That makes sence.

Exon Auxus
07-30-2005, 01:55 AM
My yellow was deleted as well. So I gave up and sold it. lol.

masterryanx
07-30-2005, 06:59 AM
It's never happened to me, but it has to my brother and a couple of friends of mine... Does the battery go dead in GBA games like the old GB/GBC games? Because I've never heard of a GBA game restarting on someone.... :eh:

Missingno mystery
07-30-2005, 03:30 PM
It's never happened to me, but it has to my brother and a couple of friends of mine... Does the battery go dead in GBA games like the old GB/GBC games? Because I've never heard of a GBA game restarting on someone.... :eh:
GBA game aren't old enough to do that yet. Give um a few more years and they'll do the same :sad: .

masterryanx
07-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh ya.... :happy: I don't think straight sometimes.... :goofy:
Does it depend on how often you play the game or just how old the game gets period?..... :neutral:

Missingno mystery
07-31-2005, 03:06 PM
First its starts with the battery itself, after an amount of time the juice jest runs dry. If you play your game frequently (especially in its later life) the batery'll get recharged and it'll last longer. The bad news is that some games will get to a point where you have to play it every minute or it'll die, but then again, its is jest a game, and at least there going to make D/P backwards compatible with R/S/E/FR/LG, unlike what the did to R/B/Y/G/S/C :sad: .

masterryanx
07-31-2005, 05:51 PM
So you're saying the battery can die if you leave the game alone???

And yes I'm really glad that D/P will be backwards compatible.... :biggrin: Ya!!

umbreon
07-31-2005, 06:14 PM
maby it hasent bin played for a while :ermm:

Missingno mystery
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
So you're saying the battery can die if you leave the game alone???

And yes I'm really glad that D/P will be backwards compatible.... :biggrin: Ya!!
All batteries dry up after an amount of time. Thats why, when you look at bigger batteries, they have an expiration date on them. To stop this brake down process, we put our batteries in the freezer (but I would NOT recommend you put a game pack in the freezer though :crackup: . Sorry, theres something funny about that, don't know why).