PDA

View Full Version : Wii Ware game Pokemon Rumble released! Demos available!

-Smoo-
11-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I just finished the demo to this and can say it's quite good. Basically, you control a pokemon toy and beat up other pokemon toys by spamming your remotes two button. You can use other controllers, including the nifty ol' game cube one, but I chose the remote, because it's easier for this.

Anyway, your first rattata toy sucks so you go through a series of themed rooms, for example grass. Here you beat up weaker pokemon and if you befriend them, you get them! At the end of this dungeon thing is a (easy) boss battle. Basically spam the 2 button and leg it occasionally, simple, done.

When you get a powerfull pokemon you can go into a ring with around 15 other pokemon and have a huge free frawl! This is great fun, as its running around beating everything up till it collapses. Despite just mashing the 2 button this is alot of fun. Although it may not be worth the 1500 points, the demo is FREE so go and download it, now.

Oh wait... I almost reveiwed that :P By typing with a wii remote... I think I have cramp D:

scubasteveE
11-21-2009, 06:37 AM
I just finished the demo to this and can say it's quite good. Basically, you control a pokemon toy and beat up other pokemon toys by spamming your remotes two button. You can use other controllers, including the nifty ol' game cube one, but I chose the remote, because it's easier for this.

Anyway, your first rattata toy sucks so you go through a series of themed rooms, for example grass. Here you beat up weaker pokemon and if you befriend them, you get them! At the end of this dungeon thing is a (easy) boss battle. Basically spam the 2 button and leg it occasionally, simple, done.

When you get a powerfull pokemon you can go into a ring with around 15 other pokemon and have a huge free frawl! This is great fun, as its running around beating everything up till it collapses. Despite just mashing the 2 button this is alot of fun. Although it may not be worth the 1500 points, the demo is FREE so go and download it, now.

Oh wait... I almost reveiwed that :P By typing with a wii remote... I think I have cramp D:
I personally think it's the best downloadable game of the year. It's one of those games you have play with a couple of people to get the real pleasure of it. Also, it get's a whole lot harder in the other grades.

-Smoo-
11-21-2009, 01:17 PM
IMO it's alot better than world of goo, which is up for the same price. If I do get it, it'll be after christmas. I probably will get it, it was fun :D

Necromancer
11-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Please note that you won't be only spamming the 2 button, but also the 1 button. That's double the fun!
I just got the demo, and i like it.
Graphics are average-good, the toys are cute, and some good stage and battle music.
Now only need to get the full version...

F.D.
11-21-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm downloading it now. :razz:

I shall put up a review type thing when I play it.

It sounds really good though.

~ Nick .

Charmander009
11-22-2009, 12:23 AM
I played the demo and had a hard time putting it down. At first I wasn't all sure about it, but it's pretty darn fun! ^^

Knuckles
11-22-2009, 01:35 AM
its actually ridiculously fun! i downloaded it earlier this week and it's kept me well entertained... conceot is pretty easy to understand... one thing i gotta say though... getting cross chopped by a handful of machamp is NOT fun...

Necromancer
11-22-2009, 05:54 AM
Downloaded the full version!
And if your getting cross-chopped spammed by machamps is because you fail at the game and didn't press the two and one enough :razz:
The multiplayer addition is also pretty fun. Nothing better than to beat the living crap out of your enemies with four legendaries :biggrin:

DarkEevee
11-23-2009, 07:44 AM
I too, have downloaded the full version, and think it's great! It gets even better when you play with more people, and you get higher in the ranks.

It also sucks when you get spammed by Pokemon that know Fake Out, because you flinch everytime, and then they just kill you.

However, some of the game mechanics could be improved. For example, you CAN use Electric type attacks against a Ground type. Also, I have a question for those that have advanced further than I. Can you battle against your friends? I hope so, cos that would be pretty cool.

Acer-V
11-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I downloaded the full version right off because I played it with Knuckles first. The game is stupidly addictive and fun. It's a little spammy, but it's fun both in single and multi-player, so it makes a good time killer whether you're alone or with someone else.

And btw, for the first time since Crystal, Mewtwo is actually strong again. lol

Zattanna
11-24-2009, 01:38 AM
I tried this game and loved it. I think I will have to download the full version when I get my next paycheck hehe

Rapt0r
11-26-2009, 04:35 PM
I Played the demo and loved it!
Gonna download or probally get it for christmas :P
And you can download it from the wii shop channel for 1500 points :eh:

GallantlyGlaceon
11-28-2009, 08:35 PM
I've downloaded it already.
Why did it have to cost so much?
Anyways, you're not gonna believe this, but I almost beat the Battle Royale as the Rattata. That's right. In the first part of the game. I woul've beaten the whole Battle Royale if it hadn't been for this stupid Cacturne in my way.

Rapt0r
11-28-2009, 08:42 PM
I dunno but is it worth it?
And Is it that easy? ( The Demo was pipz )

Cheez
11-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I'll probably get it, along with Dragon Quest wars on my DSi.

Bumblebee16
11-30-2009, 01:51 AM
I might get it, but I don't know if it is worth it yet xD

Jack of Clovers
11-30-2009, 05:55 AM
I thought the demo was very fun (to watch). Haven't played yet, but I know I'll like it. Looks to be a fun orginal Wii Ware game.

~Jack~

Master Zorua
11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
It's actually quite a fun little game. It's certainly not your typical Pokemon fighting game. It was worth spending 1100 wii points on.

DarkEevee
12-01-2009, 08:17 AM
I dunno but is it worth it?
And Is it that easy? ( The Demo was pipz )
It's easy in the Ranks C, B and A. But, when you end up in Rank S and then continue on to Advanced Mode, it gets a little harder, with more and more Pokemon appearing in each section of the stage. And yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

Acer-V
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
It's easy in the Ranks C, B and A. But, when you end up in Rank S and then continue on to Advanced Mode, it gets a little harder, with more and more Pokemon appearing in each section of the stage. And yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

Don't forget about EX Mode after that. That's when it really gets fun.

Knuckles
12-03-2009, 01:06 AM
i ended up going all the way through advance mode using only twrtwig.. Healthy Turtwig with energy ball and leech seed for the win!

Acer-V
12-03-2009, 02:34 AM
i ended up going all the way through advance mode using only twrtwig.. Healthy Turtwig with energy ball and leech seed for the win!

My Glaceon still eats everything in sight! OM NOM NOM!!! (Ice Fang, for those who are curious)

Master Zorua
12-03-2009, 08:28 PM
My Blastoise pretty much obliterates all with Aqua Tail (Though I still can't beat Mewtwo in S Rank)

DarkEevee
12-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Lol, I used to have a Pokemon that pwned everything that got in its way.

It was a Power level 918 Piplup, with Brine and Dig. It could take bosses out easily, by Digging until half health, then Brine would take off probably 500-600 damage each attack. But, now the other Pokemon are much higher Power levels, so he is now inferior.

It's fun finding Pokemon that you would never use in the game to sweep everything you see.

santacus
12-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Lol, I used to have a Pokemon that pwned everything that came its way.
simulation de credits immo gratuit | (http://***********************/)Taux pret simulateur de credit immobilier | (http://***********************/)Simulateur de credit auto (http://***********************/)

Pokemon_Ron
12-07-2009, 05:18 AM
So when will this game be released on WiiWare?

DarkEevee
12-07-2009, 05:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it already has been released. You can buy it on the Wii Shop Channel for 1500 Wii Points.

Rapt0r
12-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Is it worth the money though?

Pokemon_Ron
12-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Is it worth the money though?

Thats what I wanna know.
I mean, with 1500 Wii Points I could buy some much needed NES/SNES Classics.

Rapt0r
12-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Exactly What i'm thinking Pokemon Ron :|

poke123
12-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know if you can save different files on the game? As in, can you have more than one file on the game?

DarkEevee
12-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Yeah, you can have up to 3 game saves at one time. It's good when you want a save for yourself, then a co-op with a friend. Up to 4 people can play too

poke123
12-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah, you can have up to 3 game saves at one time. It's good when you want a save for yourself, then a co-op with a friend. Up to 4 people can play too

Alright, thanks for answering. I have two more questions.

1. If you use the passwords in one save file, does it let you use the passwords in the other save files?

2. Once I change rankings, can I go back to a previous ranking?

-Smoo-
12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm pretty sure it already has been released. You can buy it on the Wii Shop Channel for 1500 Wii Points.

Don't forget you can download a free demo if you're unsure.

Atheena
01-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Don't forget you can download a free demo if you're unsure.
My mom won't even let me get the demo... stupid strict adults...

The pokemaster
01-17-2010, 08:08 AM
lol thats parents for ya

DarkEevee
01-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Alright, thanks for answering. I have two more questions.

1. If you use the passwords in one save file, does it let you use the passwords in the other save files?

2. Once I change rankings, can I go back to a previous ranking?

1. I haven't tried entering the passwords yet, but yeah, I'm pretty sure that you can enter it again in a different save file, but not the same one.

2. Yes, you can go back and forth through the rankings.

gemini spark
03-20-2010, 03:40 PM
downloaded demo
theres 5% i well hack wii
wth? no1 sell points wer i live