PDA

View Full Version : Silver - Evolution help

1side0
07-24-2005, 11:12 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew a place that listed what levels the pokemon gained the different moves. Cause some of them have to be evolved by trading, and I don't want to miss moves.. (I'm obsessed with my weepinbell right now, but i want all his moves before i evolve him). Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Crealow
07-25-2005, 12:24 AM
Try www.gamefaqs.com. It has excellent guides on the pokemon games, and, if I remember correctly, there are move listings, too.

Bravo Leader
07-25-2005, 03:50 AM
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~psypoke/dex/index.php this is a site I went to for a while before I started going to smogon but smogon is more R/S/E/LG/FR movesets. This site gives you a lot of helpful stuff.

Exon Auxus
07-25-2005, 05:28 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew a place that listed what levels the pokemon gained the different moves. Cause some of them have to be evolved by trading, and I don't want to miss moves.. (I'm obsessed with my weepinbell right now, but i want all his moves before i evolve him). Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Weepinbell learns his last move at level 54. Then you can evolve him.

mlugia
07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Also recommending

www.pokedex.kary.ca

my favorite pokedex site.

Scydra
07-30-2005, 04:33 PM
I use upnetwork.net it's pretty good and its got emerald animations

!CeMAn
07-31-2005, 11:24 PM
I think the Pokedex we have right here at Pe2K works conviently. If you're here anyways, might as well just us the one we have. It's comprehensive enough for me.[/shameless butt kiss]