PDA

View Full Version : Bloons Tower Defense Four

Dylan
11-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know about the coolest online game series ever, Bloons Tower Defense? The fourth one came out last week and it is very fun. I've become very skilled in it, and I'd like everyone to hear about this game. It's on addictinggames, Link is right here (http://www.addictinggames.com/bloonstowerdefense4.html). The objective of the game is to use towers to protect against the coming bloons. It's actually a simple strategy for me. On the easy stage in easy mode, I simply bought lots of Banana farms, upgraded them to Banana Facilities, then used the money to buy fire shooters, M.O.A.B. Maulers, Light Saber throwers, Arctic Wind towers, and Sun Gods. If anyone wants an in-depth guide to this game just ask, but I think everyone should play this game. So let's all discuss our strategies and how fun this series is:biggrin:

GallantlyGlaceon
11-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Oh, I know that game! I've beaten the first one, it's really fun!
My fav's the first one, so here're some strageties!
Always, ALWAYS, put Dart Towers up, never any others.(except for the Super Monkey)
Put up the Dart Towers in corners and other places.(i.e: right in the middle of the track)
You can actually put a whole army of Dart Towers at the bottom of the screen! It's really useful!
When your Towers can beat the Bloons without having to use every single Tower, then start saving up for a Super Monkey. If Bloons start invading again, then put up more Dart Towers.

And OMG! I didn't know the fourth one was out! :o:eek:

Keion
11-28-2009, 09:35 AM
I was just playing that an hour before :eek:

~Medz~

Rapt0r
11-28-2009, 10:24 AM
It's awsome!
I'm playing it right know. :L

Mitsuzo-kun
11-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Amgz there's a fourth one?! I'm so excited! :D

pikachulova
11-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Im already rank 25!
I LOVE THAT GAME!

Amgz there's a fourth one?! I'm so excited! :D

I beat the Opposite of the Recipricol of the game! xD

Dylan
11-28-2009, 09:16 PM
I got to rank forty-five and around level 100, but the internet explorer I was on failed. Sucks to be me xD The best strategy is to get bananna facilities. It really helps in the long run.