PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown's New Album

Synester
11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
So, we all obviously know what Chris Brown did earlier in February I believe this year, to Rhianna (sp?). And as some of do know he has a new album coming out in December I believe, now from the looks of it, its obvious this forum isn't really into that genre.

But I for one, am buying it. Why you ask, simply cause the kid has talent and I enjoy his music. And this is gonna sound pretty messed u, but honestly, I laughed when I saw what he did to Rhianna(sp?) and to this day, I still giggle when I see the picture.

Sixto
11-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Since this is about Chris Brown, per se, I will say I dislike him. He can dance, I'll give him that. But that's where it stops... for me. He cannot carry a tune and became extremely cocky after his first album. Some famous people have managed to stay humble.

Oh, and there's the Rihanna incident. I don't like physical abuse from a man upon a woman. I have voiced that before here. Some people say if they hit the guy first, he has a right to do so. But a man is physically stronger than a woman. If that makes me biased, so be it. I'm not going to get into that because this isn't a thread about abused women.

IMO, he can't sing, act or behave. He can dance, though. :p

Pokemon_Ron
11-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Yeah, Chris Brown is just annoying IMO.

I'll agree that he can dance, and that's about it.

scubasteveE
11-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Yeah I'm going to buy it.......... it will make a nice Christmas tree ornament:biggrin:

Since this is about Chris Brown, per se, I will say I dislike him. He can dance, I'll give him that. But that's where it stops... for me. He cannot carry a tune and became extremely cocky after his first album. Some famous people have managed to stay humble.

Oh, and there's the Rihanna incident. I don't like physical abuse from a man upon a woman. I have voiced that before here. Some people say if they hit the guy first, he has a right to do so. But a man is physically stronger than a woman. If that makes me biased, so be it. I'm not going to get into that because this isn't a thread about abused women.

IMO, he can't sing, act or behave. He can dance, though. :p

*cough*
http://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/female-terminator-lift-6.jpg

Though it looks like Chris has already done her face in...