PDA

View Full Version : [YGO] Revenge of Vines

Apple Juice
11-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Deck Name: Revenge of Vines
Theme: Basicallyto crowd the field with grass types, and getting counters on the World Tree, and taking advantage of Gigaplant & LB's abilities.
Total Number of Cards: 40

Monsters
L 1-4:
Botanical Lion (3)
Gigantic Cephalotus (3)
Lonefire Blossom (2)
Twilight Rose Knight (1)
Dandylion (1)
Sangan (1)

L 5-6:
Gigaplant (3)

L 7+:
Tytannical, Princess of Camellias (1)

Synchro Monsters

L 7+
Black Rose Dragon (1)
Queen of Thorns (1)

Spells
Lightning Vortex (1)
Mark of the Rose (3)
Miracle Fertilizer (1)
Mystical Space Typhoon (1)
Swords of Revealing Light (1)
The World Tree (1)

Traps
Bottomless Trap Hole (1)
Call of the Haunted (1)
Dark Bribe (1)
Mirror Force (1)
Plant Food Chain (3)
Pollinosis (3)
Solemn Judgment (1)
Wall of Thorns (2)

Jet
12-02-2009, 07:46 AM
wow, 2nd post lol

Dandylion and Sangan is restricted to 1 -_-;

not so good... Pollinosis and The World Tree are only working well if you have Black Garden up... and you don't.

and Plant Food Chain isn't really that effective either, better to have 3 Miracle Fertilizers and 1 Food Chain instead

you'd be surprised on how effective Supervise is, even though you only have 3x Gigaplants as your targets... and Power Tool Dragon works wonders.

my opinion though, not concerning the deck as a whole: Plants / Aki-fan deck without Black Garden is just... weird... and... not Aki-ish :<

Apple Juice
12-06-2009, 02:31 AM
I seriously forgot to do that. ;-;

I have put your comment into account, but I'm not sure how I could get Black Garden, let alone put it in my deck.

Jet
12-09-2009, 09:24 AM
it's hard for me to make a dedicated plant deck without the use of Naturia Rose Whip, because that's the only decent tuner for plants... and it's not released for the US yet (seeing that Duel Terminal cards were released like... 6 months after Japan (I play OCG, not TCG)

my deck (I don't totally own, but I can borrow the materials from my friends XD)
LV 1 - 4
-3x King Tiger Wanghu
-2x Prickle Fairy
-2x Lord Poison
-2x Lonefire Blossom
-2x Naturia Rose Whip (or some other plant tuner/s, maybe 1 Copy Plant, 1 Nettles)
-1x Black Feather - Gale the Hurricane

LV 5 / 6:
-3x Gigaplant

LV 7+:
-3x Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
-3x Beast King Barbaros

Spells:
-3x Mark of Rose
-3x Burden of the Mighty
-3x Trade In
-2x Supervise
-1x Heavy Storm
-1x Giant Turnade
-1x Mystical Space Typhoon
-1x Brain Control

Traps:
-3x Dark Bribe
-2x Divine Wrath
-1x Call of the Haunted
-1x Solemn Judgment
-1x Mirror Force
-1x The Transmigration Prophecy

Extra Deck:
you need Power Tool Dragon... of course Black Rose Dragon too. Queen? not so much. If you want to fill up the max 15 then go ahead :P

note: I'm not one of those typical guys that put exactly 40 cards; I keep insisting on making my decks 45; as long as I have searchers/recruiters/draw power. otherwise yea, I keep it a minimum, at most 41

Kenny_C.002
02-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Dude, black garden was devestating whenever I saw being played by Aki (Kallen 2.0?) in tag force 4. Brutal card. I'd put it in ASAP.

Wait what? Apparently I'm playing Tag force 4 to get back into the game. *goes off to try a blackwing deck*

Jet
02-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Blackwings are overpowered in the current banlists... with the new banlist this coming March, they're weakened significantly... still powerful but not as much

anyway, yes Black Garden is terrifying; as the effect will not reset even if it's no longer on the field... but current meta makes it almost unplayable unless using OCG cards; especially Naturia Rose Whip... seriously I don't know why that card's price hasn't gone up, I love it.

it's really hard to make a dedicated plant deck focusing on Black Garden... but there's one OTK in Black Garden, but it takes a lot of cards to use: - Black Garden, Dandylion, King Tinger Wanghu, and The World Tree...

yeah, imagine Black Garden, The World Tree, and King Tiger Wanghu is on your side of the field... then you summon Dandylion... what happens? :P

Kenny_C.002
02-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Meh. I like lightsworn better. More combo-like, less sligh-like.

And the world tree gives us lots of counters for sp summoning awesome-sauce.

Jet
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
you know what's combo-like? OTK decks

search for "Infernity Trishula OTK" in youtube or google even XD