PDA

View Full Version : MLB Baseball

PokemonElite2000
04-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Quite a weird start of the baseball season, I think many fans not paying attention got confused what happened in Japan.

Just to recap for those that don't know: The season officially started on March 30, a game between the Yankees and Devil Rays. That's like Bill Gates versus a poor man. Anyways, the game was held at Tokyo, Japan. And yes, the game did count, as did the following game on the 31st. So it's two games in Japan, that started off the season. For most of the teams, the season starts Sunday, April 3rd.

So anyways, Yankees against Devil Rays, it's like a college team against a pre-school team. Yankees obviously have the advantage, with all the money and of course, all the big name players. The Devil Rays? They're the total opposite of what the Yankees are. Matsui, the Michael Jordan of baseball in Japan, playing for the Yankees, were SUPPOSE to win. But they didn't, Yankees lost 8-3, but got the second win in a blowout, 12-1.

For a day, the Devil Rays were in first place of the entire MLB, a win over the Yankees, weird indeed :mrgreen: .

Well, I'm all ready for the baseball season, go Giants :clap: :dance: !

tyLORD
04-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Quite a weird start of the baseball season, I think many fans not paying attention got confused what happened in Japan.

Just to recap for those that don't know: The season officially started on March 30, a game between the Yankees and Devil Rays. That's like Bill Gates versus a poor man. Anyways, the game was held at Tokyo, Japan. And yes, the game did count, as did the following game on the 31st. So it's two games in Japan, that started off the season. For most of the teams, the season starts Sunday, April 3rd.

So anyways, Yankees against Devil Rays, it's like a college team against a pre-school team. Yankees obviously have the advantage, with all the money and of course, all the big name players. The Devil Rays? They're the total opposite of what the Yankees are. Matsui, the Michael Jordan of baseball in Japan, playing for the Yankees, were SUPPOSE to win. But they didn't, Yankees lost 8-3, but got the second win in a blowout, 12-1.

For a day, the Devil Rays were in first place of the entire MLB, a win over the Yankees, weird indeed :mrgreen: .

Well, I'm all ready for the baseball season, go Giants :clap: :dance: !
i know its still kinda early in the season

but redsox r gunna destroy

matsuzaka is BEAST!

LordZangoose
04-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Dude, this is over htree years old. What's wrong with you?

Lucavi
04-16-2007, 12:00 AM

Please don't revive such an old thread