PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Harry Potter Movie?

xxxLatiasxxx
12-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Mine would have to be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Viva la Gofre
12-12-2009, 10:14 PM
The one where they actually do the book justice. Still waiting for them to make it XD

Tombi
12-12-2009, 10:19 PM
The only one that didn't make me wince with crippling horror, which was the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Synester
12-12-2009, 10:23 PM
The one that didn't suck...Oh wait.

Nomis
12-12-2009, 10:50 PM
I didn't actually like harry potter, I don't see how soo many people do. I think the only good one was the goblet of fire or something.

Broderick
12-12-2009, 11:51 PM
The first 3 were good, but they really sucked after the books got longer, and the movies couldn't get longer, so they cut so much stuff.
Even though I don't really like them anymore, I'm still gonna go see the 6th one I'm sure...

Nomis
12-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Even though I don't really like them anymore, I'm still gonna go see the 6th one I'm sure...

LOL. For some reason I think I'll have to watch it too. I actually watched every single one :sad:

Sequentio
12-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I quite like Harry Potter. :x
I thought the first two were excellent, but then three came - which was the wort of the lot. Four was better, five was alright, six was... er... It wasn't very good. >_>

I have to agree with Broderick and say that the longer the book, the worse the film is, seeing as they have to cut so much. I do hope the last movie will be good though, as it's coming in two parts.

Haze
12-13-2009, 12:06 AM
The one where they actually do the book justice. Still waiting for them to make it XD

Sorcerer's Stone was very close to the book :o

Chamber of Secrets is mine teehee

Broderick
12-13-2009, 01:51 AM

...Because it's the shortest. :wink: (I think, Chamber Of Secrets may be shorter by like 40 pages or so, I can't remember exactly.) Sorcerer's stone I think was the best now that I look back on it.

Pokemon_Ron
12-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Chambers of Secrets was my favorite. Ever since the 4th one, they've sucked. I didn't mind The Goblet of Fire.

Lonsie
12-13-2009, 03:58 AM
I haven't watched Chamber of Secrets in a long time, but I'd think it'd be between it and Sorcerer's Stone. After rereading one to four recently I realized how poorly the movies really were done. I wish that they had been thought out more, and not just rushed out as fast as possible. Since the Harry Potter books will obviously become classics, I doubt that these will be the last movie renditions.

Woodchuck
12-13-2009, 04:16 AM
I'd definitely have to say Chamber of Secrets. I loved Chris Columbus' directing, and I also loved the fact that Ron didn't mumble through the entire film.

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-13-2009, 05:48 AM
I like the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire.

kokovo
12-13-2009, 06:36 AM
The books are all pretty good but the movies suck.
Also, Goblet of Fire was going to be a three part movie.

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
12-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I would think it was the Chamber of Secrets or the Order of the Phoenix. Goblet of Fire just didn't... click with me, for some reason.

ss_
12-13-2009, 12:22 PM
chamber of secrets

Viva la Gofre
12-13-2009, 03:26 PM

Yeah it's accurate, not the same as doing it justice though. The movies pale in comparrison next to the books imo.

The books are all pretty good but the movies suck.
Also, Goblet of Fire was going to be a three part movie.

Deathly hallows is a two parter [=

Judgmental Arceus
12-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Chamber of Secrets and Sorceror's Stone were the good ones that stuck to the book a majority of the time. My favorite so far is Prisoner of Azkaban for some reason.

Khalid
12-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I just loved it.

aero jigglypuff
12-23-2009, 05:33 PM
i really liked the 6th movie it had some humor in it and it was really sad at the end even though i knew what was gonna happen. but it was kind of a cliffhanger at the end. the books r way better!:wink:

Epic-Phail
12-23-2009, 05:46 PM
I thought the Half Blood Prince was awesome!
Had lots of coolio and funny bit in it ^^

Shadows
12-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Definatly the Half Blood Prince. I just liked it better then the rest of them.

akaichi
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
chamber of secrets!!!

dolby
02-24-2011, 09:09 AM
I like all the movies of harry potter movie..i am big fan of harry potter movie.But the most I like movie is Harry Potter and Half blood prince..

akaichi
02-25-2011, 01:35 AM
I changed my mind... I like DH so far. I'm glad it's being split up so they can get ALL the awesomesauce in and not just some.

Grimowl
04-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Order of the Phoenix. I'm mostly a book-fan having read them all... I dunno, a million times, just bought a new set so I can read them again when I move away in August, but I kinda like the movies too. I like how certain scenes are played out in the movies, the duels, the emotions of the actors, there are some REALLY good scenes in the movies that plays by the book even though the movie overall has a lot of very, very bad plot holes and mistakes. I just enjoy the good parts and... keeps my "omfg mistake mistake!!"-comments in my head, heh.

But yea, Order is my favorite. That said, I haven't watched Philosopher's stone, Chamber or Prisoner in ages(we actually only have Philosopher's on VHS, heh), I've seen the movies very few times, I just... READ them, but ye. Order has this thing about it, even though it lacks important scenes it still has a FLOW to it and acts out like a movie of the fifth year, while the other long ones has this problem of being cut around random with no flow of events. Also, Umbridge is frickin PERFECT. She's BETTER than how I pictured her while reading(not as in better than the book-version of her, but the actor's performance of Umbridge and the director's directing of her is better than how I imagined her), it's just... brilliant to watch. Dumbledore and Voldemort's duel is fantastic. Sirius' death scene is, although faulty from the book, a great death scene. Compared to the book, Order isn't too good. As a movie by itself, it's great. And I'll rather enjoy it and then just read it again to get everything straight than sitting and being mad at the movie:)

kiddoman
05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
I love all the series! Everyone is good I think! :cool:

Cutie83
06-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm a huge Harry Potter fanatic along with a few of my friends. My favorite movie is by far Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban because it introduces my favorite male character Sirius Black. I also liked Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because it introduced my favorite female character Nymphadora Tonks.

CrazyTrainer
06-12-2011, 08:41 PM
How about 5 man make a poll of this man. Can't wait till the last one.

akaichi
06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
How about 5 man make a poll of this man. Can't wait till the last one.

Nor can I. It looks epic. Breaking Dawn will pale in comparison.

Battlestar
07-03-2011, 02:06 AM
I like the books very much. But I think my favorite is Chamber of Secrets or Part 1