PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Murphy Dies

Finch
12-20-2009, 08:14 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8423785.stm

Another dead celebrity, right in time for Christmas.

sheepskinfuton
12-20-2009, 10:10 PM
I saw that when I was checking my email, and I was hoping it was some kind of hoax or publicity stunt or something, but I guess it's not. D:

It's a shame, I feel bad for her family.

Bryce
12-20-2009, 11:28 PM
I was just about to create a thread about this.

So sad and shocking. :( I loved her as both a film actress and the voice of Luanne on 'King of the Hill'.

Broderick
12-21-2009, 12:20 AM
They won't release cause of death, hmm? Probably a drug overdose or something. It's not that I'm being un-sympathetic, I do wish her family luck in dealing with this through the holidays and feel their pain.

George Jefferson
12-21-2009, 08:55 PM
No more Luanne? :< Bummer.

Synester
12-21-2009, 09:14 PM
OH NO! What are we gonna do without great shows like Clueless and King of the Hill? Oh so sad ):

Bryce
12-21-2009, 10:08 PM
OH NO! What are we gonna do without great shows like Clueless and King of the Hill? Oh so sad ):
Some empathy and maturity might do you a little good. Grow up.

scubasteveE
12-21-2009, 11:04 PM
They won't release cause of death, hmm? Probably a drug overdose or something. It's not that I'm being un-sympathetic, I do wish her family luck in dealing with this through the holidays and feel their pain.
They're saying now it was from natural causes, cardiac arrest to be specific.
Some empathy and maturity might do you a little good. Grow up.
Yeah telling Synester to grow up is like telling gary coleman to grow up. It's just not going to happen.

Synester
12-22-2009, 01:19 AM
Some empathy and maturity might do you a little good. Grow up.Don't remember anyone saying grow up when comments like that were tossed around when Michael Jackson died :s.

@Scuba: At least you know :o

Bryce
12-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Don't remember anyone saying grow up when comments like that were tossed around when Michael Jackson died :s.

So that's your excuse for mocking someone's death? Because others did the same about Michael Jackson? Wow.

Synester
12-22-2009, 02:02 AM
So that's your excuse for mocking someone's death? Because others did the same about Michael Jackson? Wow.No, not at all. That's just how I feel on the matter.