PDA

View Full Version : How is it? the Colosseum :P

Francky
04-01-2004, 11:09 PM
haven't bought the game yet, since it will cost me a gamecube also :wink: How is it? is it worth the cost? :biggrin:

Lord Celebi
04-02-2004, 03:26 AM
GameCube: $100
GC with Colosseum: $150
Colosseum: $50
Having fun while playing it: Priceless
Maney may buy happiness but for everything else there's Johto Card!

Francky
04-06-2004, 06:45 AM
LOLL :biggrin:

Good way to see it :wink:

Nohman
04-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Believe me, Colosseum SUCKS. I can't believe how cheap, effortless, generic, and stereotypical this game is. Once I catch all the G/S pokemon and transfer it to my Ruby version, I'm returning it.

Francky
04-11-2004, 01:42 AM
I was not agreeing bout the fact that you start as a member of the bad guys, make a turn against them to stole a machine witch stole pokémons, but ...:eh: it is as bad as that? Anyway, i decides not to buy all that... for personal reasons...

AshMistyMayfan
04-11-2004, 02:06 AM
GameCube: $100
GC with Colosseum: $150
Colosseum: $50
Prima Pokemon Colosseum Guide: $10 dollars (BUY IT, you need the play by play!)
To capture and rescue 48 hostage Pokemon and turn them back into good Pokemon: Priceless

Best of all, you can rebattle many times as you want, rebattle in colosseums many times as you want, take the Mt. Battle challenge, and discover the true nature of evil in the final battle.

But even as you take evil down, there's 7 more hidden Shadow Pokemon in the game where your P*DA comes into play and another shocking discovery: The bad guys rebuilt the hideout you had destroyed.

TWO THUMBS UP big time for Pokemon fans.

Hey NOhman, why'd you buy it if you didn't like it? I thought it was challenging since Nascour and Evil Mayor kicked my butt 2 times and had to capture Ursaring 3 times. DO me a favor, sell it to me if you don't like it.