PDA

View Full Version : The GS Project 2

MagniusGunstrife
07-26-2005, 08:30 PM
*Deleted the post because I just found out that the original GS Project is still going on*

Lord Celebi
07-26-2005, 10:42 PM
I did a buncha stuff for the GS Project last time...

Story Writer and Spritist...

If Z wants to help I'll PM ya with a link to our Secret Forums...

paperfairy
07-27-2005, 01:13 AM
H E L L N O

The real GS Project is still alive and well. Just because the topic isn't updated doesn't mean ANYTHING. rust if you help this guy, I PROMISE you will be kicked off the old one.Could we get a mod to lock this?

-GT

Thoughts: Ugh...

MagniusGunstrife
07-27-2005, 02:30 AM
H E L L N O

The real GS Project is still alive and well. Just because the topic isn't updated doesn't mean ANYTHING. rust if you help this guy, I PROMISE you will be kicked off the old one.Could we get a mod to lock this?

-GT

Thoughts: Ugh...
Sorry dude, I had no clue that it was still going. Honestly, do you think if I still knew the project was going on, I would have made this? Of course I wouldn't have. However, when a project keeps quite for a few monthes and no mention of it going is ever made, a guy can presume things. Seriously though, if you guys haven't updated the first topic and no mention of it has been made for a good 5 monthes, just how the hell do you expect me to know that it's still going on? I mean, am I PSYCHIC or something? Jeez. All I'm saying is that you DID NOT need to be so harsh about it man, this was a mistake that anyone could've easily made. Zenaku DID infact make a topic about a NEW Pokemon game last month, but it had nothing to do with the GS Remake.
But if it's not to much to ask, I would like to join the GS Project. Although if that is not possible, I guess I can go back to doing my own GS Remake, it will take more time, but hey.
Yeah mods, lock this and I'll see about joining the "Secret" Forum, that the GS project is supposedly still going on at.

paperfairy
07-27-2005, 02:55 AM
You're right- I was way outta line. You didn't know and I'm sorry.

Yeah, Daz is working on it secretly... getting the battle engine to work and stuff. Have rust link you to the secret forum- I lost the link.

Sorry again, and I hope you can forgive meh. Don't leave PE2K due to my hastiness.

-GT

Thoughts: I screwed up again.... ;_;

MagniusGunstrife
07-27-2005, 02:58 AM
You're right- I was way outta line. You didn't know and I'm sorry.

Yeah, Daz is working on it secretly... getting the battle engine to work and stuff. Have rust link you to the secret forum- I lost the link.

Sorry again, and I hope you can forgive meh. Don't leave PE2K due to my hastiness.

-GT

Thoughts: I screwed up again.... ;_;
It's alright, man. Now that I think about it, I did overeact about it a little and I apologize for that. Just glad that I can be of help to the GS Project.