PDA

View Full Version : Business Deal

bjgamecreations
04-01-2004, 11:16 PM
I know you guys'll probably just deny this deal right away but I thought I'd try anyway. Here's my deal, I'm making the most clear, easiest to navigate, Max Pokémon Stat chart. This would be better than using Pokémon Fan Universe because you'd be able to print it out if you wanted and then you wouldn't have too many windows up slowing down your computer. The deal is if I give you guys the URL to this perfect Max Stats Chart and put a button link from my forum to yours, would you put a button link somewhere to my forum. Below is a glimpse of the printable version of the Chart. It's made on Yahoo Groups and is about 20% finished. (Sorry the pic's a little bit cut off but that's as big as the forum would let me)

boltAge
04-02-2004, 07:55 AM
pokefor.tk has the EXACT same format ::) We don't need this, and I'd know they would decline this. You're just trying to get your forum popular, no offense anyways.

bjgamecreations
04-02-2004, 02:33 PM
pokefor.tk has the EXACT same format ::) We don't need this, and I'd know they would decline this. You're just trying to get your forum popular, no offense anyways.

Ack...I didn't know about that list but it's not the same format, it's alot messier and does not include types, abilities and alphabetical order. No offense taken, I thought it was pretty obvious that that's exactly what I'm trying to do. I don't understand what the big deal is either, why not give the little guy a shot for once? If I had a massively huge forum and someone with a little known but decent forum asked me to affiliate with them I'd do it in a flash. But hey it's your decision, which'll no doubtedly be no....*sigh*

bjgamecreations
04-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Could I please get a definite answer from a URPG head person or something....?

(sorry for double posting but I've kinda been left hangin', It's not that big of a deal if you say no -_- but i'd just like an answer...)

Jack of Clovers
04-04-2004, 12:29 AM
advertise another forum in our section... no. there is an advertising thread at this forum if you need that.

as for the chart, it would be nice to have something like that for everyone ( i have my own paper copies). we're not going to advertise for another forum from here. sorry.

~Jack~

bjgamecreations
04-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Yeah, I thought as much. I don't understand why not but I thought as much. Well I'm not gonna be a jerk even though you guys won't put my small button even if I give you an amazing chart and button on my forum. The link to the Max Stats Chart is Here (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/pxcrpg/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1). It's not finished yet so nobody should try to use it for reffing. *sigh* Your welcome.

(and now I bet your thinking that I'm hoping you'll take pity on me or something, well it'd be nice but I doubt you'd do that. Hope you enjoy the chart anyway ^_.--)

EDIT: BTW the "printable report" is the best version for reffing.