PDA

View Full Version : Movie 8

TreeckoTrainer
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
What movie is this which is it I want to caught a mew. I give up my pride and show my face at a pokemon movie for this.

Pika57
07-27-2005, 06:13 PM
What movie is this which is it I want to caught a mew. I give up my pride and show my face at a pokemon movie for this.

??????
What did you just say? have you benn taught the english language! I couldn't understand a word of it. I think that you might have asked the movies title which is : Mew and The Wave Guiding Hero Rukario/Lucario. Otherwise i have n Idea what you siad.

masterryanx
07-27-2005, 06:40 PM

Speak english and I might just be able to help you out! :happy: :oops:

TreeckoTrainer
07-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Sorry one minute

What movie is this?
which one is it?
I want to caught a mew.
I'll give up my pride and show my face at a pokemon movie for this(being able to caught mew?).

I looked on this site and it is the one with the new pokemon in it. I can wait for the pokemon downloads they are talking about. the movie dosen't look bad either. I love seeing pokemon move other then sprites I mean.

masterryanx
07-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Sorry one minute

What movie is this?
which one is it?
I want to caught a mew.
I'll give up my pride and show my face at a pokemon movie for this(being able to caught mew?).

I looked on this site and it is the one with the new pokemon in it. I can wait for the pokemon downloads they are talking about. the movie dosen't look bad either. I love seeing pokemon move other then sprites I mean.

I'm getting an idea but I still can't quite understand you.... :oops:

Pika57
07-27-2005, 09:38 PM
k like i said its mew and the wave guiding hero. its movie 8(but you already know that don't you)with a DS you can go into the movie with any gba gameboy game and will be able to download special data to their games. no one ever said that its necesarilly it will be mew. there is detailed instructions how to get mew IN EMERALD ONLY I do not think Mew will be it though maybe the other games will have different secrets unlocked.

at least i think thats what your question was.

masterryanx
07-27-2005, 09:44 PM
hard to tell, but if that was the qustion Pika just answered it! :happy:

TreeckoTrainer
07-28-2005, 11:28 AM
It wasn't a question so much as a discussion starter, to talk about the new movie. I didn't see a thread for it. so I started one. I quess it turn in to a question because I can't talk lol.

I don't usally go to them for fear someone will see me there but I'll have to go for this. they sure know how to get me to go though. this movie dosen't look bad but I want to see sneasels evolved form.

masterryanx
07-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Well you'd have to live in Japan then because I don't think the movie will be in theaters in the US, It'll probably just go straight to DVD.... :neutral:

Travy
10-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Well if it is anything like any of the american movies, it will have promos, perhaps one said promo would be the deep sea chart tickety thingy :P

Edward Elric
11-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I think it's coming out in early 2006. That's what my friend said and he actually works at the store where they sell the movies! (wal-mart!!!!)

tony-t
06-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Speak english and I might just be able to help you out! :happy: :oops:

hey,i was just wondering,how did you get a hold of those trainer cards that show all those badges?????

Pika57
06-30-2006, 02:24 AM
hey,i was just wondering,how did you get a hold of those trainer cards that show all those badges?????
Dude don't revive old threads.

Esepcially ones that show what a n00b I used to be.....

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-30-2006, 02:35 AM
You're not allowed to post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more.