PDA

View Full Version : +Ranger Wages+ (12/09 - 1/10)

Dog of Hellsing
01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, Marth tried a new method of determining Ranger wages today. Instead of just doling out 1k per battle post, we're checking four posts for quality and then determining pay from there. We're still working out a few details, and if this doesn't work out too well we'll try something else. For now, here are wages this time around:

Eraizaa-kun: 12,750

Lord Khajmer: 1k

Dragoness: 1k

Seq: 11k

Dog of Hellsing: 7k

DarkGardevoir: 3k

Gold Rush: 6k

Marth: 14k

Shen: 2k

Bumblebee16: 1k

Whewt! Next month I expect wages to be higher, what with more Rangers and the new rule ensuring Rangers post often lol. Also, if you didn't get as much as you expected, you can contact Marth to see what exactly you should work on to ensure you get full wages next time, as he's the one who checked logs this time around.

EDIT: After discussing it with some of my Elite Rangers, it's been decided that Rangers will get money for non-battle posts. Here are wages for the non-battle posts made in the past:

Dog of Hellsing 17,500

Dragoness $12,000

Nyurgh $5,000

Trainer17 $2,250

Marth $7,250

Eraizaa-kun $22,500

Iridium $3,750

Shen $2,000

Lord Khajmer $5,750

Sequentio $5,250

DarkGardevoir $7,500

Gold Rush $1,500

Ayotui $750

Bumblbee16 $2,000

QIC $750

Splishee $500

Enjoy!

Marth
01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
I think there was a mistake here.

When I said "4g", T-tar, I meant that the four posts that I checked were right, not that only four posts of all of them were right. 4g means all the posts I checked from a ranger were good, in short, and that ranger should get full payment for all his battle posts.

Thus, Sequentio got four posts graded, and all of them were good. I should have said 4/4 posts checked, rather than only 4 good posts, since it seems that that was how you interpreted it, and thus he only got 4k. The same goes to you, T-tar, your 4 posts were perfect, thus that means all of your posts should be taken at full wages. I said 4g because I only checked 4 posts, not because you only deserved 4k =P

Please ignore T-tar's wages, I'll post the real ones soon. You all rangers did a great job, actually.

EDIT: I can not see what posts were meant to be graded, for T-tar has edited into them. T-tar, I'm sorry, but you'll have to check the log of the posts, for I believe every ranger deserves full payment for their battle posts on this wages.

The Jr Trainer
01-09-2010, 11:38 PM
To avoid confusion you might want whoever counts them to post them, that way you won't get mixed up when telling each other who gets what money and all that.

Just givin' my opinion.

Haze
01-10-2010, 03:30 AM
I think there was a mistake here.

When I said "4g", T-tar, I meant that the four posts that I checked were right, not that only four posts of all of them were right. 4g means all the posts I checked from a ranger were good, in short, and that ranger should get full payment for all his battle posts.

Thus, Sequentio got four posts graded, and all of them were good. I should have said 4/4 posts checked, rather than only 4 good posts, since it seems that that was how you interpreted it, and thus he only got 4k. The same goes to you, T-tar, your 4 posts were perfect, thus that means all of your posts should be taken at full wages. I said 4g because I only checked 4 posts, not because you only deserved 4k =P

Please ignore T-tar's wages, I'll post the real ones soon. You all rangers did a great job, actually.

EDIT: I can not see what posts were meant to be graded, for T-tar has edited into them. T-tar, I'm sorry, but you'll have to check the log of the posts, for I believe every ranger deserves full payment for their battle posts on this wages.

I'm sorry but I don't think you have the authority to overrule the Head Ranger. Things like this should be worked out before posting them.

Just my thoughts

DarkGardevoir
01-10-2010, 06:27 AM
I'm sorry but I don't think you have the authority to overrule the Head Ranger. Things like this should be worked out before posting them.

Just my thoughts

I believe that Marth was in on the counting jig, therefore Jess may have miscounted the wages as it seems both of them were doing it.

I'll have to agree with Jr there, make up your mind who checks and then posts.

Marth
01-10-2010, 06:57 AM

Just my thoughts
I'm sorry, Haze, but T-tar posted wrong wages because of a mistake I did.
I was supposed to check the quality of the posts, and she would give the payment accordingly.
But, when I told her 4g I didn't specify that the 4g meant 4 posts had been checked, not that only 4 posts deserved payment.

On the other hand, I remember now,
Those who had less than 4 posts to be evaluated, I mentioned them as "1k", or "2k", then I stopped doing so for the latter ranger checks. That must've confused T-tar.

Again, it was my complete fault, not T-tars. If I didn't post the new wages it was because T-tar edits in the logs "PAID TILL HERE", and I can not see the edition log. Thus, I can't see how much money a ranger actually deserved, and spare Tyranitar counting the logs again due to my mistake.

Dog of Hellsing
01-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Yeah, there was a bit of miscommunication going on there lol. I apologize, everyone, I'll get the correct wages up here in a few minutes.

It's a good thing I've been keeping track of where people have been paid to or this would be a lot harder to do :P.

Dog of Hellsing
01-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Okay, here are the correct wages:

Eraizaa-kun: 12,750

Lord Khajmer: 1k

Dragoness: 1k

Seq: 11k

Dog of Hellsing: 7k

DarkGardevoir: 2k

Gold Rush: 6k

Marth: 14k

I'll edit the first post with this stuff as well. If you guys already added money to your stats, just add the difference between that and the new wages and you'll be good to go.

Sorry again for the confusion and stuff, guys.

Lord Fedora
01-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Well, money's money I suppose. The semester's winding down in school so I'm cramming in all the stuff I had to do into this week, but starting next week (only one exam then) I'll have plenty of time and should get back in the swing of things then.

Sequentio
01-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the wages, Jess. :D
-claimed-

Eraizaa-kun
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey Guys! More money! Look!

Dog of Hellsing 17,500

Dragoness $12,000

Nyurgh $5,000

Trainer17 $2,250

Marth $7,250

Eraizaa-kun $22,500

Iridium $3,750

Shen $2,000 + $2k in Ranger Wages

Lord Khajmer $5,750

Sequentio $5,250

DarkGardevoir $7,500

Gold Rush $1,500

Ayotui $750

Bumblbee16 $2,000 + $1k in Ranger Wages

QIC $750

Splishee $500

Also, Shen and Bumblebee have Ranger Wages they weren't paid, so could you please note those as well?

~DoH

You can read all about it in the General Park Discussion thread. = )

Lord Fedora
01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Kind of sad that I made more in non-battle posts than in battle posts.

Sequentio
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM
More money!
(And it's nice to see Rangers paid for non-battle posts - since we work hard on those too).
Claiming. :D

Splishee
01-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Yay, $500! Technically I shouldn't have gotten these 'til next wages, but do I care? Nope. $500! xD. Thanks.

Bumblebee16
01-12-2010, 03:19 AM
I get paid already xD! 3k :] nice

DarkGardevoir
01-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Uh... Jess, you forgot to add one of the three battle posts i did, since, again, you attacked first, then threw the ball.

Anyway, i claim wagez.

Dog of Hellsing
01-12-2010, 12:08 PM
XD Sorry DG, I'll edit it into the first post, along with these.

Ayotui
01-14-2010, 03:55 PM
im claiming my money now.

Shen
01-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Shen: 2k

EDIT: After discussing it with some of my Elite Rangers, it's been decided that Rangers will get money for non-battle posts. Here are wages for the non-battle posts made in the past:

Shen $2,000

Enjoy!

Holy-...I have pay? o.o

*takes money and runs away, cackling* World domination, HERE I COME! 8D