PDA

View Full Version : Wii have a problem!

Cobalt Shadow
01-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey guys! I got a wii for christmas, you guys follow me so far? I also got a second remote, a second nunchuck and a fair few games. I haven't really noticed this until now but when I go to the disk channel and load a wii game, the second remote turns off and maybe the first as well, when the first doesn't turn off i go to the wii remote settings and reconnect but it just turns off again, and the annoying thing is they won't come back on unless i reset the entire console. does anybody have a solution. Thanx, LG

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-10-2010, 02:01 PM
I depends on what game you are playing. If the game menu doesn't allow a second controller than it may turn off until you get to the designated player join area. If both are turning off you should either:

A) Reconfigure your motion sensor on top (or bottom) of your T.V and try it then.

B) Contact Nintendo

Charbok
01-10-2010, 03:07 PM
It sounds like your problem is that you've only temporary synced your Wiimotes, rather than permanently syncing them. Have you been syncing the WiiMotes using the "Reconnect WiiMotes" option in the little menu that comes up when you press the "Home" button?

Cobalt Shadow
01-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I would if they turn off, or when the second on won't turn on when I try to turn it on.

Judgmental Arceus
01-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Perhaps your wii remote batteries are dying. Did you try charging or replacing them?