PDA

View Full Version : Okami Kakushi

Kenny_C.002
01-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Let me know if you notice something:

Boy enters remote new town.
Boy meets girl, girls falls in love with boy.
Everybody in class likes boy, but they're acting weird.
Boy notices old part of this town, girl goes all creepy, telling him not to go there.
Boy notices one of his classmates goes missing, because he "moved".
Okami Kakushi.

Yes. Welcome back to Hinemizawa 2.0, different character reboot.

Jet
01-13-2010, 04:07 PM
nope... not familiar at all... what?

scubasteveE
01-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Isn't it created by one of the creators of Umineko and Higurashi? I'm watching this.

Kenny_C.002
01-16-2010, 08:52 PM
nope... not familiar at all... what?

You didn't watch Higurashi.

Isn't it created by one of the creators of Umineko and Higurashi? I'm watching this.

Yeah, same guy. The first episode parallels the first episode of Higurashi quite a bit.

scubasteveE
01-17-2010, 05:27 AM
You didn't watch Higurashi.

Yeah, same guy. The first episode parallels the first episode of Higurashi quite a bit.
Yeah that's what I thought. I was just making sure it wasn't a rip off.
It does, but it seems it won't be as violent as Higurashi, which makes me sad.(Though I will take that statement with a grain of salt) Wonder if it's going to have arcs......

Kenny_C.002
01-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. I was just making sure it wasn't a rip off.
It does, but it seems it won't be as violent as Higurashi, which makes me sad.(Though I will take that statement with a grain of salt) Wonder if it's going to have arcs......
I hope it doesn't have arcs. With Higurashi and Umineko doing the arc thing, it would be very unoriginal to do another arc thing for Okami Kakushi. From what I know, it's a single PSP title, so that in itself could be evidence for a lack of arcs.