PDA

View Full Version : Depressed...

Half a Dollar
04-02-2004, 04:11 AM
Bleh,I did not have a very good day today. My firned told me this sick joke I did not understand then they were laughing at me so hard. Then, I THINK I got told out by my crush when she said something and my best firned laughed at it. I'm lik WTH? So please,what should I do?

(Sorry mods if this not the place to put it. I'll put it in the Chit-Chat.)

HKim
04-02-2004, 04:28 AM
Bleh,I did not have a very good day today. My firned told me this sick joke I did not understand then they were laughing at me so hard. Then, I THINK I got told out by my crush when she said something and my best firned laughed at it. I'm lik WTH? So please,what should I do?

Well Nick, I understand your feelings. To you, it seems as if you've been betrayed, thrown out on a limb without support from anyone. Even those that you cherish and love dear seem to tease you. I know how that feels, and I'm sorry you have to go through that.

However, as sad or depressed as you feel, remember, tomorrow is a brand new day. Even if you feel your friends have left your side, you still have us, your online friends. And even though we cannot physically help you, we can still give you support and friendship. You know that we're here, that we'll always be here. Remember that and good luck.

boltAge
04-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Well Nick, I understand your feelings. To you, it seems as if you've been betrayed, thrown out on a limb without support from anyone. Even those that you cherish and love dear seem to tease you. I know how that feels, and I'm sorry you have to go through that.

However, as sad or depressed as you feel, remember, tomorrow is a brand new day. Even if you feel your friends have left your side, you still have us, your online friends. And even though we cannot physically help you, we can still give you support and friendship. You know that we're here, that we'll always be here. Remember that and good luck.
Oh hell, it's the talk of our Psychologist, Harry Kim.

Yeah, how bad could your day be. Don't like make a thread and a huge fuss over it when it's NOT bad. I get worse treatment than you, some random moron put a bag of water in my bag yesterday and my books were wet, some torn and some sticky. Then today, my dad got word of the matter for some reason and called teh vice principal. So Teacher talked about the matter in class, Vice Principal too, and...more probs. I'm a terrible kid, you ought to pity me instead of yourself.

Anyway, good luck. "Tomorrow will be a better day" - Random quote from somewhere.

žavage])
04-02-2004, 02:03 PM

As bad as you may think it is... its most likely not, you are probably reading too much between the lines... They didn't mean any harm over it, so just forget about it :wink:

silverfrost
04-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Heh. I know how ya feel, Nick. I mean, my friends tease me all the time, but they're just joking. However, sometimes it just gets annoying and I don't want to deal with it. Harry's right, though- every day is different and we all have both good and bad days. Tomorrow will always be different. ^^;

Kenny_C.002
04-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Trust me on this one. It's not so bad if u don't read between the lines man. Maybe they didn't mean that. I mean, it can't be so bad that you assume everyone's after you. They're probably having an idiotic day anyway.

I admit that I practically know 90% of the people I know all hate me (that's because of continuous behaviours that lead me to this conclusion), but that doesn't stop the last 10% that matters.

Razzmatazz
09-26-2006, 01:31 AM
I revived an old thread.
Ban me.

:rambo:

Ironshell Blastoise
09-26-2006, 03:10 AM
ha, wow, when I read this thread, I was thinking "what the hell is wrong with this kid to think THIS is a bad day?"

I didn't quite understand it, but uh, yeah. I guess bad job at reviving a way old thread, but good job at least finding one that was funny :|