PDA

View Full Version : ~ DSi XL ~ The Next Big Thing ~

Blaziken Knight
02-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Google it and see for yourself.

The DSi XL is to be released soon in various countries - including where it is manufactured, Japan.

It is referred to as the 'DSi LL' in Japan.

The 'XL' tells you it is Extra Large - Extra large [ Compared to the DSi ]

It is a massive DSi, with bigger screens and DSi pens...

The DSi XL pens are massive. Rofl!

Google it!!

BlueEew
02-02-2010, 10:19 PM
I seen this a while ago, it is getting stupid now with the amount of DS consoles they are bringing out. Release them a little later I would say.

Pokemon_Ron
02-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Lol, it's already released in Japan.
I like how they released a bigger Dsi. It will be better for gamers with big hands.

Broderick
02-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Eh, whatever, I really could care less about this. It's $220, and freaking huge. The thing I acually LIKED about the DS Lite was that it was smaller, more compact, and could fit in your jeans pocket quite easily.
Sounds like Nintendo and Apple are sharing intelligence. ;)

Verkaufer
02-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Eh, whatever, I really could care less about this. It's $220, and freaking huge. The thing I acually LIKED about the DS Lite was that it was smaller, more compact, and could fit in your jeans pocket quite easily.
Sounds like Nintendo and Apple are sharing intelligence. ;)
I don't really see why they're even releasing the DSiLL here. It seems a bit superfulous to bring out yet another DS system.

narrasand436
02-10-2010, 01:46 AM
this is like when apple released the useless i-pad now they are making a dsi xl which is the same as the i-pad problem

Phantasm.Angel
02-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Lol, it's already released in Japan.
I like how they released a bigger Dsi. It will be better for gamers with big hands.

Sounds like those Burger King ads

"Hey dude why are you not playing the new DS?"
"Well...I've got these small hands, and playing that thing will just make them look even smaller."

Bigger Food=Good
Bigger 'Handheld" Systems=Bad